Part 10

A few months have passed. Thing were good until they weren't. You and Spencer had been getting into fights a lot. You spent more and more nights at Penelope's. This fight had been the worst one yet.
...
Spencer got home from work like normal after a paperwork day. He had looked deep in thought. You thought nothing of it thinking he was just thinking about a case. After you and him ate dinner you both sat on the couch when Spencer turned to you and said, "We need to talk."

You looked at him seeing he was dead serious, you nodded as a way of saying okay. You could tell Spencer was nervous by the way he played with his thumbs. You were starting to worry what could he possibly say? " Y/N I think we should break up." he turned to you and said.

At that moment it felt like the whole entire world fell on top of you. Spencer your boyfriend who has been with you for 3 years. Your jaw dropped as tears started to form in your eyes. You were speechless so he continued.

"Y/N it's not that I don't love you it's just that thing aren't working. We get into fights every other week. This relationship is toxic. I think we were better off as friends." Spencer said sympathetically.

At that moment you snapped. You were numb you couldn't feel anything. No emotion no sadness no hurt. All you felt was anger. You were so angry to the point you saw red. You got up slowly turned to him and smiled.

"Get out" you said as you point towards the door.
"Pack you bags and leave. I don't ever wanted to see your face again." you said even though you knew it wasn't true.

In actuality you didn't want him to have anyone else. No could touch him. Love him. Be there for him like you were all those nights. Like you were. If you couldn't have him NO ONE could.

That night after Spencer packed his bags and left you made a plan. All rational thinking was out the door. The only way for Spencer to be yours was if you removed all of the competition.

You were going to stalk Spencer. Kidnap any girl who flirts with him or looks his way. You needed a place to store all of them. Chains to keep them locked up and locks to be sure they can't escape.

You needed to prepare and you couldn't wait. Spencer IS YOURS and no one can have him.

——————————————————————————
Ok I know this is a short chapter but I am making another book. It will be a spencer x cat adams. I was wondering if you guys would even read it. It will be more spicy than this one. Like wayyy more spicy. Also this chapter is trashy it is mostly a filler chapter the up coming chapters are gonna get real. Follow my tik tok @i.luv.spencerreid. Thanks byeee :)