Part 2

When our lips met it was like the whole world froze around us, and it was just me and Spencer. He was shocked at first but then gave in kissed back, the kiss was deep and passionate. It was full of feelings that had been hidden for years, and built up tension. You both had to break for air after a bit.

"Wow." was all you could say breathlessly. "Wow indeed." he says. After a long awkward silence he breaks it by saying, "Did you know that kissing can burn up to 26 calories." you look at him and he is smiling from cheek to cheek. You just laugh at him and he awkwardly laughs with you. The moment is soon ruined by his phone going off to indicate he is needed for work. You and him bid each other goodbye and agree to meet again.

...
Spencer's POV:

As I'm waking to my car I couldn't get Y/N out of my head. The way she looked at me with wanting eyes, or how she would bite her lip every time she was thinking. And oh those lips, those wonderful soft lips. I can't wait to see her again, after this case that will be my priority.

...

I pull up to the Bau trying to clear my head before walking in, due to the fact that they are profilers and will know something is up with if I don't. I tend to be very obvious when something is on my mind. I didn't want any of them pestering me more than they already do. I had to have a clear mind before diving into this new case.

——————————————
All Y/N could think about was Spencer. She couldn't believe she had just kissed him. Her childhood best friend, someone she had loved since 5th grade. She couldn't wait for him to come back from his case. She hoped this would turn into something more than just a one time thing.

...

After 5 long days Y/N got a call from Spencer at 8pm asking if she would come over to talk and have dinner. She obliged and after going through her whole closet she picked a tight fitted red dress that hugged her in all the right places and stopped right above her knee, she paired it with nude heels. She put on light makeup and curled her hair and headed to Spencer's after putting in directions to his apartment complex.

...

After 15 minutes and a lot of thinking she arrived at his apartment complex. She fixed her dress and a headed up to the 3rd floor stoping right outside his door. She carefully knocked and waited for him to open it. When he did they both looked each other up and down, Spencer chose to wear a red shirt and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows leaving a few buttons undone at the top. He pared it with black works pants and black work shoes.

After a moment of checking each other out Spencer snapped out of it and let Y/N in. "We match." you said as a way to break the unbearable silence. "Yeah we do." was all Spencer could get out without stuttering.

You made your way to his living room while he went to the kitchen. Spencer's apartment was huge. It was lined with bookshelves full of books of all varieties, he had antique furniture surrounding his living room. The one that caught your eye though was a picture of you and him on the mantle. You walked over and inspected it, the picture was taken in 6th grade when you and him tied for first place at the science fair.

All the sudden you feel Spencer's presence behind you and you turn around to see him standing behind you looking at the picture in your hands. He chuckled and you gave him a look. "I remember you thought you would be able to beat me and betted 20 bucks and one of your moms homemade cookies over it. But we ended up tying so we shared the 20 bucks and your mom gave us each as cookie." he said as you both laughed. You looked back down at the picture as you felt Spencer do the same.

You looked back up at him and he looked at you with longing eyes. Then before you knew it Spencer was putting the picture away and grabbing your face and and kissing you with such passion. Once you both break for air he rests his forehead on yours and says "Do you know how much I wanted to do that when you first walked in here." your response was taking his face and pressing your lips together again.

It soon became heated and you felt Spencer's tongue glide across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You opened your mouth for him and your tongues explored each and every inch of each other mouths, fighting for dominance. Soon enough you went to Spencer's bedroom.

———————————————————————————

sorry this is such a short chapter I was feeling lazy. let me know if you want more from Spencer's pov.