Part 4

Saturday. The day had finally come you were gonna meet Spencer's second family. The people who he spends almost all of his time with. These are the people who he trusts his life with. The least you could say was that she was nervous.

" Y/N you almost ready?" you heard Spencer shout from the living room. "Yeah." you shouted back.

Since you were going to Rossi's mansion for a formal dinner you decided on a black fitted dress with a deep V neckline. You paired it with black heels. For makeup you did a simple smokey eye look and you had curled your hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror and thought classy yet formal. You soon grabbed you purse and headed out Spencer's bedroom.

When you walked in the room Spencer's jaw dropped. "Close your mouth or you will catch flies." you said chuckling. He blushed at your comment and said, " I'm sorry but Y/N you look stunning what did I do to deserve you." You blushed at his comment and said thank you as you both headed out the door.

While you were driving you and Spencer talked about anything and everything. Once Spencer pulled into the neighborhood your jaw dropped. You thought to yourself wow this man must actually have a mansion. Spencer noticed you and said "Y/N if don't close your mouth you'll catch flies." you laughed at him. You pulled up to Rossi's mansion and yet again you were left speechless. It was the biggest house you had ever seen.

You and Spencer got out and walked to the door. You were suddenly hit by anxiety realizing you were actually about to meet them all. Spencer noticed you breath had hitched and how you looked as if you were about to barf so lent down and whispered in your ear, "Hey it's going to be okay i'm here." he grabbed your hand and that all was enough to make you forget anything.

You were suddenly snapped back into reality as Spencer rang the doorbell. You heard a girl scream I got it and heels clicking. Soon enough and lady with black hair opened the door and greeted Spencer.
"Hey Emily." said Spencer "Oh my god hi Spencer." Emily looks at you then at Spencer. "And hi Spencer's girlfriend. Come in both of you."

You saw her lean over to Spencer and whisper "Why didn't you tell us she is gorgeous." you smiled at her comment even though you weren't supposed to hear it. You all made your way to the backyard where Spencer said the dinner would be held. You walked out and immediately you and Spencer were greeted by a very colorful women.

"Hello! Hi!" she said running to you and Spencer at impressive pace in heels. You smiled and said hello.
"Spencer is this Y/N." she said squealing while looking you up and down. All Spencer said was "Yes." as looked at his feet. You could tell he was uncomfortable but didn't say anything but held and squeezed his hand to reassure him.

"Hi you must be Penelope. I've heard a lot about you." you reaching out your hand and she took almost instantly. "The one and only. What has my boy wonder said about me?!" you laughed and said "Nothing bad I promise." she giggled and walked away.

You leaned over to Spencer and said she really is something else. He chuckled and you both made your way to the table. You both sat down and you were soon introduced to Hotch, Morgan, JJ, and Rossi. Then you all started eating talking about random things until they started asking you questions.

"So Y/N how did you and Spencer meet." JJ said.

"Oh we met in second grade when I was eating lunch alone because I was the new weird girl and he came up and started talking with me. That day I knew he was not a normal kid." you said and everyone smiled and you looked up at Spencer who was smiling right back at you.

The night continued on and you and Spencer bid your goodbyes and left.

———————————————————————————

sorry it took me so long to get this out it is unedited so bear with me. but let me know if you want me to start getting into the messier part of the relationship that leads to you know what or if you want more of their relationship.