Part 6

TW: talk about drugs

Spencer and the team let you ride home with them on the jet. You all talked but then Hotch got a call from Strauss saying that Spencer didn't get any time off because other than a couple bruises he was physically fine. You thought that was bullshit but you didn't speak up.

Spencer went back to work like nothing had happened but you felt something was up with him. He said he was fine like always but something about how he was acting just didn't sit right with you. You knew that if he wanted to he would talk to you himself.

You couldn't even imagine going through what he did and, you knew with time he would open up about it. Honestly, you didn't want to push you boundaries,  Spencer had been more agitated lately. He would snap out of no where or he would get really angry for no reason. He physically had gotten skinnier and he looked mentally and physically wrecked. You thought it was just trauma you didn't know what Tobias did to him besides what was on the videos. Little did you know it was so much more than that.

...

Spencer had come back from his most recent case, but this time he didn't bring home flowers or takeout. You didn't think much of it and you didn't mind. It wasn't like you were expecting him to anyways due to the recent situation. Normally though Spencer would come home and talk you about the case that he just worked, but he just went straight to the bedroom and closed the door.

You knew something wasn't right at that moment, so you got up from your spot on the couch and opened the bedroom door. Spencer was no where to be seen but you had noticed the bathroom door was closed with the lights on. You went and knocked on the door, and you heard a whimper and something drop and shatter. So being a normal person you opened the door to make sure he was ok.

When you walked in at first you didn't even look to see what shattered you just looked at Spencer. The look on his face as he looked at the ground not yet noticing you. Your eyes soon looked at what he was looking at. You walked over and picked up the all to familiar cap and a glass piece that said " Dilaudid" you repeated to yourself under your breath.

——————————————————————————

this was just a filler chapter sorry for any mistakes. :)