Part 5

I know this timeline makes no sense but I replaced Rossi with Gideon because I like Rossi better anyways. I also replaced Elle with Emily. I didn't even mean to do that.
——————————————————————————

It had been a year since the dinner party. You and Spencer were doing great. He would still bring you hike flowers every time he came home and you both would have dinner dates, or stay in to watch doctor who and cuddle. Everything was great.

You had gotten closer with his teammates too. Penelope, Emily, and JJ always invited you too do things. You would also accompany Spencer sometimes on team outings. The team was incredibly nice to you. You felt like you were slowly starting to become part of their family.

Spencer has just left for another case. From what he could tell you is that it sounded like two killers, killed a wealthy couple and is using religion as an excuse to kill. He couldn't go into detail obviously but it sounded bad. You went to work as usual hoping Spencer and his team would solve this case soon.

...

It was 10 pm, it had been a couple days, and you were just settling down when you got a call from Morgan.

"Y/N?" you heard Morgan say you could hear worry in his tone so it made you worry as well.

"Hey Morgan what's going on?" you say trying to sound calm.

"It's Spencer, he's been taken by our unsub." at that moment you felt like your whole world was crumbling. All you could think of was how you weren't able to tell him I love you yet. How you might never be able to. Or how you could lose your first love. So many things were going on in your mind that all you said to Morgan was, " I'm on my way." and you hung up.

You jumped up from bed packing anything and everything you needed. You booked a flight first thing in morning seeing that flying was quicker than driving. You didn't go back to sleep all you could think about was Spencer and how he might die before you can tell him you love him.

...

You were arriving to house where the team was, you had caught the first flight in the morning. You had checked into a hotel before calling Morgan to come and get you. You both arrived and all you wanted to do was cry but you held it together. JJ and Emily rushes up to you as soon as they saw you.

"Y/N are you okay?" Emily came up to saying and you burst into tears.

"No, I am not what if I never get to tell Spencer I love him!" you shouted at the pair and they just hugged you tighter.

...

It had been a whole day since Spencer had been abducted. You hadn't slept the whole night, your thoughts not allowing you to sleep. You made your way to the crime scene/house again to see if the team had any updates. You knew you couldn't do much but you still wanted updates.

You soon heard Garcia calling for the team and you made your way with them. Once you entered your blood ran cold. There sat Spencer on the screen bleeding and in distress. Tobias asked Spencer to choose one person to live and one to die. You watch as he choose and you saw as he completely broke that very moment.

...

Over the next two day you saw Spencer come up a few more times until one day he gave Hotch the hint they needed. Once Garcia found the address you watched as they all rushed to get to Spencer.

When they found him he was digging his own grave and you couldn't possibly think of what other things that man did to him. You met Spencer and his team at the hospital where the ran tests and checked other things.

When you were allowed to see him you ran to him and he opened his arms for you and you embraced him. You whispered into his ear " I love you Spencer." at that moment he took you face and you both kissed passionately and he said "I love you too Y/N."

——————————————————————————
sorry it took me so long getting this out but it was only because online school started for me.