Part 3

You wake up cuddling to someone's chest. Then the night before hits you and you smile slightly realizing last night was real. Spencer starts to stir next to you. You look up at him and smile and he smiles back also realizing what had happened last night was real. At that moment you hoped that this wasn't a hit her and quit type of things you hoped that this was real.

You both got up and Spencer went to shower. You soon showered after him. When you got out you were overwhelmed by the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee. You both talked like nothing had happened  and ate breakfast and he headed off to work.

...

It had been a 3 months since that night and you and Spencer were now a couple. What had happened the past  3 months you may ask? Well Spencer still had his cases but every time he did he would call you straight away after landed and he would text you during the cases. You guys had also moved in together. When he came home he would always take you out and spend as much time as possible with you.

You both had truly fallen for each other. Thanks to that one single night. Spencer was all you have ever wanted he was perfect. You had never been treated with as much respect as Spencer gave you. Whenever he was gone for a week he would bring home flowers for you. Whenever he would get back late he would bring takeout and a movie for you guys to watch.

Of course there was only one thing about Spencer you didn't like he has yet to tell the team about you yet. Of course you guys had already put a label on it so you two were a thing but, you couldn't believe that he had yet told his literal second family about you.

He had told you all about them so you knew that he didn't want the teases from Morgan or Garcia doing a deep dive on you. You had understood that but it still kind of sucked you really wanted to meet them. They all sounded so nice and respectful.

...

Spencer had been away for 3 days on a case you got the usual texts from him. Then you got the phone saying he was on his way home. This call got you excited because he said he had good news to tell you when he got home. You were anxiously waiting. Whenever he said he had a surprise it was always good but you were still nervous for no other reason than you were super excited. This case was only 3 hours away on the jet so, thankfully you didn't have to wait long.

When Spencer came back you ran up to him and gave him a good squeeze noticing the flowers in his hand. He chuckled at your eagerness and gave you them as he kicked off his shoes and placed his keys down.

"So what is the good news?!!!" you ask eagerly.

" Erm well uh... take this as you want but the team knows about you and wants to meet you Saturday."

You started to jump up and down again and he stared at you smiling.

"What?" he asked still smiling with a hint of humor in his voice.

"I have been wanting to meet them ever since you had told me about them. I just super happy and excited." you said smiling brightly at him which made him smile more. You couldn't wait till Saturday.

——————————————————————————
sorry about the wait and the short chapter again. i hoped u guys liked it and let me know if i should change anything and if u have suggestions. :)