Part 9

You had had waken up to the smell of pancakes ,bacon, and eggs. When you woke up everything that happened last night came flooding back to you. What would Spencer think of me you thought as you made your way Penelope's kitchen.

"Hey Y/N good morning." Penelope was cheery as usual.

"Good morning to you to Pen." you said with a slight chuckle.

"What's so funny?" she asked smiling.

"I just love how positive you are that's all." you said smiling at her.

"Well of course why be sad when you can happy." she said winking at you.

You both ate breakfast and talked about nonsense. You had just hoped that when you went home to talk to Spencer that it wouldn't be a repeat of last night.

You bid Penelope goodbye and made your way back to your car. Once you made it to your car the overthinking started.

What if he hates me? What if he wants to break up? Why was I so stupid? I should've just left him alone. God I hate myself.

You tried to stop these thoughts but couldn't the whole drive back you could stop thinking.

...

17 minutes later and a lot of over thinking you arrived at your house. You were suddenly over come with feeling of worry. You opened the door ready for whatever hurricane was about to hit.

Surprisingly you walked into you and Spencer's room he immediately started apologizing.

"Oh my god Y/N I am so so sorry I didn't mean a single thing I said last night I understand if you want to break up with me I'm just so sorry I hope you will forgive me." Spencer rambled on.

You chuckled and smiled at him and said " It's fine Spencer really I thought you just needed your space and if you want to talk about what happened on the case that made you upset we can. Also I am so sorry for pushing and leaving." you said as you started towards him.

"It's fine Y/N really and I would really like to talk to you." he said shyly smiling. You said ok while sitting on the bed with him.

...

"I really just.. I don't know Y/N it just triggered something in me I can't explain." Spencer said looking down at his hands.

"Spencer look at me you have nothing to explain you went through something traumatic that no one should ever go through. And with your type of job it is due to trigger something." You said as he looked up at you and you smiled at him.

You and Spencer had been talking for awhile at this point and you were glad he opened up to you. You both cuddled up to each other and stayed like that just talking for the rest of day.

——————————————————————————
another short one but yea enjoy the happy parts while they last. ;)