Chapter 25: Explanation

CHAPTER 25

Steve's POV

Hours ago before the current situation...

"We need to observe the whole area while the event is still on going," paliwanag ko.

Where here in our fortress. Making some plan about the event. There's a 90% that our enemy will attack the event later so we're planning this now... lalo na sa sinabi nina Samantha at Pauline sa akin.

-Flashback-

"Tol Steve... gusto ka daw makausap ni Pauline thru phone call," Varmint said and give me his phone. "She just called me and said it's urgent. Nasa linya na siya tol."

I nodded and put the phone near my ear so I can hear what she'll said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

I heard a long gasp from the line. "It's about Sandara," Pauline said and I heard a girl cursing behind the call.

I raised my brow and suddenly, my heart beated fast. What about her? May nangyari bang masama sa kanya?

"What... about her?" I ashed again and nervous feeling come in my body when I heard Pauline's almost silent sobs.

"Someone will kill her in the event tomorrow..."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa narinig. "W-what? Sinong nagsabi sayo?" My voice sounded nervous.

"We heard it," the other girl said. I think she's the one who's cursing behind the call.

"What? Where?"

"The two students talking about Sandara so we walked near to them, near enough to hear what are they talking about. We're so shock that time when we heard that they'll kill Sandara tomorrow at the event. After that scenario, we ran so fast and talked about it, but Sandara heard us... yet she didn't knew the full information because she didn't have an interest on it," the girl said in scared and nervous way.

I wrinkled my eyebrow. "Did you saw the face or record them at least?" I asked but silence full the call.

"No... pero nakita kong lalaki at babae ang nag-uusap. Parang pamilyar sa akin ang boses ng isang babe pero yung lalaki ay hindi..." Narinig kong suminghot pa si Pauline kaya napabuntong hininga ako.

I took Sandara's life into this dangerous...

"Can you call her? And tell her to wear t-shirt, jeans and rubber shoes tomorrow at the event?" tanong ko pero isang ngiwing boses ang narinig ko.

"Duh, Steve A.K.A Angel Savior of Sandara, we all know that the event tomorrow will be formal and classic. Why should we'll ask her to wear such a cheap cloths?" maarteng sabi ng isang babae.

I rolled my eyes even they can't saw my reactions. "Whatever. But remember, it's for Sandara's safety tomorrow. So asked her and don't ask me any questions about it," I said with authority.

"Hep, hep! Teka lang Steve ah. Hindi naman ata pwede yun! Ganto nalang. Pwede siyang mag-suot ng 'dress' pero may under shorts. Pwede siyang mag-suot 'dress' pero naka flat sandals or shoes. Gets mo?" May tapang ang boses ni Pauline habang nagsasalita.