39||Blissful Lips!🌸

Start from the beginning

Not the best idea to face your problems but Draco was a hopeless case.

(I say this from experience...
When you like someone who is the same gender and they are straight,you are just hopeless and they will never like you back and not even give you a chance!)

Soon after Draco started to play with the flowers again the door opened and Harry took off his invisibility cloak and threw it in the ground.

"You are late!"-Draco mumbled sadly and didn't stop playing with the flowers.

"You made this?"-Harry said his smile widely.

"Yes...and it's not for your new boyfriend!"-Draco said cold like marble.

"So bad the white Lily's would look wonderful with his shiny gray eyes..!"-Harry said just to look at the priceless reaction in Draco's face.

Draco sat up really disturbed by the just said words about the mysterious boy.Jealousy filling every part of him.

Harry just got closer his heart beating faster and faster every second.-"And the small red flowers would really stay good in his blonde hair!"

Draco didn't say anything his brain processing every boy with blonde hair in the school.

"And the white roses...look just like his soft pale-skin!"-Harry said taking Draco's hand.

Draco felt good about Harry's hand in his, but still his eyes where filled with anger and jealousy.He was about to cry...

Harry made another step closer to Draco their faces really close.-"And as for the orchids they look exactly like his blushing pale-cheeks..."-He placed his other hand in his rosy checks.

Draco was confused as hell but he still was disturbed by how Harry described The boy.Like he was a fucking GOD!!!-"Why should I be hearing this may I ask?"-Draco said looking at Harry's emerald eyes and his face who was shining with happiness.

Harry looked at the confused face.He touched his lips slightly with his big thumb.-"I bet the pink-white roses would match his blissful lips perfectly..."

Harry looked at the shocked Draco who was probably making a dot connection but before Draco could understand the think was about him Harry closed the small gap between them.Their lips mili-inches apart.-"It's you!"-He closed the distance completely and felt the warms of Draco's lips .

They where as soft as every other time...expect this time they belonged to him.Those lips where his.

Harry wrapped his hands around Draco's neck.After a short while Draco kissed back placing his hands around his waist pinning Harry to the wall and kissing him softly just like he had always dreamt of kissing him.

The lips moved in sync and Harry felt a tear wet his face.It wasn't from his eyes it was from Draco's.

Harry slowly broke the kiss.Foreheads in each other.The silver eyes meeting his.They looked soft and warm.-"Are you okay?"-Harry asked his voice a little above the whisper.

Draco nodded still holding Harry tight like someone was about ta take him.-"How..?"-He said his voice almost cracking.

Harry smiled softly and placed his hand in his cheek.-"Should have let you talk before obliviating you!"

Draco's eyebrows twitched.-"You did what!?"

"Remember when you asked me, 'why do you care about me'?"-Harry asked and Draco nodded.-"I got angry that you asked such question so i kissed you!"

"You are an idiot!"-Draco said facepalming himself.-"That's why you left last night?Where you that disappointed in me?"-He said a tear leaving his eye.

"No...I left cause I understood how fucking blind I was ..."-Harry said his heart beating like crazy again.-"I found a letter that you where supposed to sent me before the Tournament...I thought you hated me that time!"

"You where blinded by Cedrics beauty to see how much I tried to get your attention!"-Draco said holding Harry by his waist.

"Please not now!"-Harry said burying his head in Draco's chest.

"You said you had a tattoo!"-Draco asked with a smirk.

"I am not showing you!"-Harry mumbled from the chest.Draco wrapped his arms around him.

"Don't make me search for it!"-He said teasing Harry.

He groaned and showed him the collarbone.The word Draco written in it with the same style as his tattoo was written.-"Happy now?"

"Did it hurt?"-Draco asked searching his face for answers.

"A little..."-Harry said and lightly smiled.

Draco slightly kissed the collarbone making Harry giggle.-"You didn't had to do it..."-Draco said.

"I wanted to!"-Harry said playfully.

Draco released his tight arms and they sat in the couch.Cuddling like they always did when it was cold.-"Would you go on a date with me Harry Potter?"-Draco asked planting a kiss in his forehead.

Harry who was little spooning raised his head to see above Draco's chest.-"I would love too!"-He said and kissed Draco's lips on more time before shifting into a conversation about how they ignored their love for years.

And soon after that they fell asleep cuddling in each other's arms.Knowing they would be happy every day knowing they would wake up besides each other every single day...

Not the end losers!