chapter 2- caught in the (spring)trap

You felt cold. You tried to move your arms and legs, but they didn't budge. Your eyes flared open. It was pitch black, and you felt cold metal pressing on your ankles and wrists. Your lips were dry. You tried to lick them, but felt a gag in your mouth. Where were you..? Suddenly, a bright white light flicked on, directly onto your face. It stung your eyes so badly, causing you to flinch and look away, squinting them shut. ''H-he-hey lo-love.'' 

you heard a familiar, raspy deep voice from across the room. Then you heard heavy metal clunking as he walked towards you. You were still recovering from the flashbang, so your eyes were still shut. You felt a fuzzy/greasy paw caress your cheek and turn your head towards you. ''D-don't be sh-shy. Open your eyes.'' That last bit came out especially clear with no glitches, which sent a chill down your spine. Almost instantly, you opened your eyes obediently, even though the light still stung your them. You found yourself locked in a gaze with the animatronic, who was kneeled down to get at eye level with you. You let out a squeak of surprise around the gag. His eyes were hypnotic. You could see the dim light of his eyes reflecting off his suit, casting an eerie shadow on the rest of his face. ''The-there's a good night-nightguard.'' Springtrap rose to his full height. He was like a giant, towering over your short self. You had to crane your neck at an uncomfortable angle just to see his face. 

You weren't sure what he was going to you, and you couldn't say anything due to the gag in your mouth. That didn't stop you from trying, letting out a confused and desperate muffled cry. ''Sh-shush, little one.'' Springtrap patted you on the top of your head. ''No-nothing to fear.. You-you won't have anything to f-f-fear e-ever again.'' He turned around and walked off to the side. Now that he wasn't blocking your view, you could see the empty husk of an animatronic bear suit.

Your eyes widened in terror, and you began to violently struggle against the cords that held you to the chair. You finally managed to snap one of the rusty metal wires that was holding one of your arms in place and you ripped off your gag. ''WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??'' you yelled frantically at springtrap, who was now crouched over something off to the side of the small room. He didn't say anything. ''LET ME GO!'' you screeched again. His ear twitched, and he stood up to his full height, spinning around to face you. ''N-now wh-why would I do-do that, after w-we've been having s-ssssooo mu-much fun.'' He said menacingly, licking his lips.

 You noticed he was holding something in his hands, and upon squinting to see it better, you saw it was a huge machete. This sent you into a full-blown panic, and you started to struggle against the rest of your bindings. Adrenaline was coursing through your veins, your heartbeat was in your ears and your vision was blurry. ''YOU'RE INSANE!'' you shouted again. 

Springtrap slowly stalked towards the source of the light. You were too panicked to notice what was about to happen. The lights suddenly went out, and everything went silent. You felt sweat beading on your brow as you breathed heavily, hoping the worst was over. Suddenly, you felt a fuzzy hand cup around your entire neck as you were yanked out of the chair, snapping all the metal cords with painful force. Squeaking in pain, you flared out your legs, kicking at the air, hoping to get one on springtrap. He grabbed one of your flailing legs and pinned it down, as with the other. You were now panting heavily, your chest feeling tight and aching with pain. ''N-now, for the fun..'' You heard springtrap hiss out slowly. He was directly over you now, having you pinned. You could smell his rotting stench. It made you gag. You felt cold metal pressing to your neck. Was this it for you? Is this how you died?

Suddenly, everything went black, and you felt nothing. The last thing you heard was ''n-now we-we'll be together for-forever..'' along with a hysterical, raspy laugh.