hunter or the hunted?

You looked up from your I-pad, seeing the time. It was only around 3:00 A.M. ''Pshht..'' You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your chair, propping your feet up on the desk. This job was so fucking boring and the pay was shitty, but at least you got college credit and six hours to sit around and scroll through tiktok. You were starting to doze off when you heard a clunking noise coming from the left. ''Shoot!'' You'd forgotten to check on springtrap. Quickly, your eyes flung open and you whirled around, seeing the eight foot tall hulking beast of an animatronic rabbit staring at you with his cold, determined eyes. ''Err..'' You froze for a moment, terrified to make a move. The robot started to step forwards, letting out a deep, growly laugh. "Hehe.. eHE- HEHehhh...'' His voice glitched a bit as he took another step, and then froze. Sweat beaded on your eyebrows, preparing to be killed at any moment. This was it for you. In between you and the exit was a huge, murderous and attractive animatronic. Then, in the blink of an eye, he sprinted forwards, a distorted scream sounding through the halls as he rushed you. You had already accepted death at this point and shut your eyes, balled up into a fetal position and waited for those cold hands on your body. But there was nothing. You waited. Nothing... You peeked open an eye, and flinched when you saw the animatronic was right in your face, staring at you with half lidded eyes. ''Do you k-k-know how old I've- I've waited for t-t-this..?'' The air crackled with tension. He was so close that you could hear the raspy, choked breathing coming from deep inside the suit. ''I'm going to enjoy this...'' He gently caressed your face with his crusty hand, turning your gaze entirely towards him. Now that you could see him up close, you could see the glint of insanity deep within his eyes. He had the eyes of a predator hunting its prey. You made a run for it, pushing him backwards and dashing away. You heard the rapid clunking of robotic footsteps close behind. How the fuck was he so fast? Your heart was racing as you neared the exit. You were so close, you were so close- You felt something snag the collar of your shirt and fling you backwards, skidding on the checkered pizzeria floor. ''Idiot, there is no escape. You're going t-to be here with-with me forever..'' He grabbed you by the head and stood you up, and then cornered you against the wall. Being your short ass self, he looked like a giant to you. You weren't one for praying, but you found yourself with your hands clasped and begging god to spare you. ''No g-g-god can s-save you no-now.'' Springtrap spat, and leaned in closer to you. ''Sp-springtrap..? What are you doing?'' You shrank against the wall, shaking profusely. ''Something I've always wanted to...'' He leaned in and you felt your lips collide, sending shock waves through your body. This isn't what you expected at all, and at first you protested, but then strangely found you enjoyed it. This robot can kiss.. ''God damn...'' you sighed softly out loud. All you got from springtrap was heavy panting and deep chuckling in response. You leaned forwards, enjoying every second of it.