BEOMRYU - Coffee

"Shin Ryujin!"

The girl covered her head with her pillow, trying to block the sound of her housemate's shouting and yelling. She could've sworn that she heard the door break off of its hinges, "Wake the hell up, or do you want me to bring Yuna here again?" her housemate threatened, stomping into her room with a knife in her hand.

Ryujin loudly groaned and threw the pillow at her, "Go away!" she shouted, but the latter didn't budge. "Like hell am I going away." she says, dropping her hand - the one holding the knife - down.

"I will seriously bring Yuna here again." said Ryujin's housemate. "Don't you dare bring that egotistical creature in my house." said the girl as she ruffled her messy dark hair.

"Newsflash - this is our house. Now, get your ass up."

"No!"

"You know, the least you have is 30 minutes 'til you get called by Jisu-unnie for being late.. again." she reminded the sleepy girl. Ryujin hummed and closed her eyes once again, but she suddenly stood up with a loud gasp, "Why didn't you tell me that earlier!?" she screamed in horror.

"Well, if you were to be a better adult, then you'd be on your way to work right now."

"Not helping, Chae!" Ryujin stammered whilst she zoomed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. "I know." Chaeryeong said, a smirk tugged on her lips as she glanced at the girl's empty desk before walking out of the room.

. . .

As Ryujin sprinted across the street and reached the sidewalk, she cursed under her breath for being this type of person; before she could even blink, she felt this cold liquid drip down her hair and down to her perfectly white blouse. Her eyes twitched in anger as she lifted her head up to meet the eyes of her prey, "Oh my, God! I'm so sorry!" the man exclaimed.

Even though she could sense the sincerity in his voice, she couldn't help but burst into flames. "What the hell!? Did you even watch where you were going?!" she yelled as the man tries his best to make the situation better.

"But it wasn't even me that was wrong!" he defended.

Ryujin's blood boiled and her fists balled, ready to swing at the man at any second. "Oh, yeah? Prove it." the man rolled his eyes at her childish comment and pulled her to a spot where not many people pass by. "The only proof I have is my memory, but I know you won't believe me."

Ryujin scoffed at his remark and stood with her arms crossed, she glanced at her wrist watch and muttered a string of curse words. "I'm late." she hissed, walking away but immediately stopping as the man pulled her arm again. "Here. It's the least I can do for... that."

She snorted and pushed the piece of clothing back into his hand, "No, thanks. I think I can handle a day with this mess." she responded. "I insist. Otherwise, I'll be the reason for your complaints." he said and gave her a smile. "Well, you already are the reason for that. Goodbye.." she paused.

She blinked her eyes to think, "Whoever you are." said the girl before she hastily walked away. "The name's Beomgyu."

"Yeah, yeah.."

He chuckled at her actions, how she hopped back on the sidewalk and jogs towards the opposite direction. Just as he started walking back with a relaxed posture, a phone call interrupted.

He furrowed his brows at the callers ID, but decided to answer the call, anyway. "What is it this time?"

"Oh, so that's how you greet your brother who after all this time has been away from you for more than 7 years?"