Chapter 36- Mine *MATURE*

Sean and I drove to his house in complete silence. He was still fuming over our encounter with Geoff, and I was terrified over his reaction to Geoff trying to rape me.

It was so awkward as I sat there, twiddling my thumbs. Sean and I have always found conversation easy and I just don't know how to cope without that.

What if he leaves me because of what Geoff did? I'm too much trouble...

I shake the thoughts from my head. No, he wouldn't leave me. He may be a bit pissed at the moment, but he said he loves me and I believe him.

Still, I'm very much walking on eggshells with him. As we walk into his house, I trail silently behind him. When we end up in his room, he turns to face me with a sigh.

"I...uh... I need a shower."

That he did. He's still covered in Geoff's blood, although it has dried a bit. I was also covered in his blood from Sean's hug, but somehow that didn't seem to register until now.

I guess I'll just take one after him. "Ok."

"Would you..." He shuts his eyes, anger bubbling below the surface. "Would you like to join me, Luka?"

Ok. Two big things there.
1. He said Luka, I'm not in trouble!
2. What?

"Um..." I may be new to this, but I don't think now is the best time for shower sex.

"Not like that. I just... I need to be next to you right now." His voice is uncharacteristically weak so I don't hesitate to say yes.

He gently grabs my right hand and leads me to his private bathroom. It's nice, bigger than my own room. There's a huge waterfall shower a the back of the room with a shower head large enough to cover multiple people. On the tight side, there's a big white jacuzzi with jets. The blue bath towels and mats connect the color scheme to the main bedroom.

When Sean releases my hand, I reach down to lift up my shirt. However, just as my fingertips reached the hem, they were batted away but my boyfriend's stronger ones.

I look up to him in confusion but he says nothing. He just grabs my shirt and gently lifts it over my head. I attempt to lift him out of his own garments, but once again I'm batted away.

I guess imma just let him do whatever he needs.

Slowly, he continues to relieve me of my clothes. I'm a bit embarrassed, my cheeks flame red, but I don't tell him to stop. He seems to need this.

When he's got me completely naked, he takes the time to remove his own clothes. Unlike with me, he just shucks his clothes off, not really caring enough to be careful. He turns around to turn on the faucet and I quickly avert my eyes.

Sean grunts his approval when the water reaches temperature. He once again reaches out a hand which I once again take. He swiftly pulls me into the large shower, holding me flush against him.

"Sean..." I look up to him, cheeks stained red. "Wha-"

"Shh, baby." He whispers. One hand remains on my waist while the other cups my face. "I just need to take care of you for a bit. I-I need to know you're here and you're mine."

I nod softly. I kinda figured it was something like that. He's not leering at me and who am I to deny him comfort right now?

He smiles softly and gives me a quick kiss.

Sean reaches behind me into the shower and grabs a blue bottle. He pops the cap and squirts the bright blue gel into his hand. After putting away the bottle, he works up a lather and starts to wash my body.

It's weird. In any other circumstances, Sean running his hands over my body would have immediately been arousing. And while, yes, I did get a bit hard, I wasn't really interested in taking care of that little issue. I just wanted to make Sean feel better and me being horny didn't fit into that equation.

His hands gently glided over my body, kneading and pressing into every inch of skin that I had laid bare. When I turned around, he did the same thing to my back. It was like the most relaxing massage in the world. When he started rubbing shampoo into my hair, I could help but lean my head against his body.

"Why?" His soft, hurt voice shakes me from my trance. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I wince. Well shoot. "I... I just didn't think it was a big deal."

His hands run down my body, kneading into my stomach and the area right above my pelvis. "It's always a big deal when somebody touches you when you don't want it."

I nod. "Yes, you're right."

"Also, I'm the only one who gets to touch this rabbit..."
His right hand wraps around my modest erection, causing me to gasp.

"Sean..." I breathe. My hands dart to his biceps to hold myself in place, the right one flexing with each stroke.

He turns his head a little, nipping right behind my ear. "My little rabbit. My Luka. All mine."

I can't help but whimper. I knew his possessiveness during his fight with Geoff was hot, but my gosh was this intense. His words lit a fire in my belly that could only be extinguished by Sean.

"Say it baby. Say you're mine."

"I-I'm yours, Sean."

He growls in approval. "That's right baby. You're mine and I'm yours."

I feel myself getting closer, and Sean feels it too.

"Cum baby. Cum for me."

And I do. With a soft cry of Sean's name, I explode into his hand. As I do, he grabs my chin with his free hand and pulls me into a kiss.

"My beautiful Rabbit..."

——————————————————-
My god am I tired. I'm babysitting and they said they'd be back around ten.

It's 11:30.

I'm typing this on my phone rn.

Idk how imma stay awake...

Wish me luck.