Character Descriptions

Name: Luke Harrison

Age: 17

Eye and Hair Color: Green, Brown

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 115 pounds

Sexuality: Gay

Luke is a shy, reserved person who doesn't like to talk much. For much of his life, he's only had his best friend Elizabeth. Thankfully, Elizabeth finally found a girlfriend, meaning Luke gained a new friend by default. Elizabeth and her girlfriend, Jaqueline, are the only people who know that Luke is gay. Well, them and Luke's diary... (Luke- "It's not a diary! It's a Journal!!")

Name: Sean Jackson

Age: 17

Eye and Hair Color: Blue, Black

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170 pounds

Sexuality: Straight?

Sean is your stereotypical jock with a body to die for. He loves his basketball, and he's the star player on his team. Despite his athletic talent, he doesn't act like a douchebag. In fact, he's the nicest player on the team. All the girls in school would bend over backward to go out with him, yet he never seems to reciprocate feelings for them. I wonder why...

Name: Elizabeth White

Age: 18

Eye and Hair Color: Green, Red

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160 pounds

Sexuality: Lesbian

Elizabeth is Luke's best friend and confidant. She is the only person that Luke will talk to about most matters, although there are some problems he hides even from her. She's smart, sassy, and stupidly loyal. She and her girlfriend, Jaqueline, are the only friends Luke has.

Name: Jaqueline Cross

Age: 18

Eye and Hair Color: Green, Blonde

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 167 pounds

Sexuality: Bisexual

Jaqueline is Elizabeth's girlfriend. She only met Luke through Elizabeth, but she quickly befriended the shy boy. She's an artistic girl who loves to paint whenever she gets the chance. She's a bit insecure about her weight and is always trying to lose it, but anytime she starts to get down on her looks, Elizabeth shuts her down and showers her with praise and admiration. She's kind, pretty, and quiet. She isn't shy, she just doesn't like to talk when it isn't necessary. She's a perfect friend for a shy boy like Luke.

Name: Benjamin Graham

Age: 17

Eye and Hair Color: Blue, Brown

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 173 pounds

Sexuality: Straight

Benjamin is Sean's best friend since pre-school. The two are as close as brothers and are hardly seen apart. Sean's partner-in-crime, Benjamin is always there when Sean needs anything, even when it leads to new and strange situations.

Name: Geoff Francis

Age: 18

Eye and Hair Color: Blue, Blonde

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 168 pounds

Sexuality: Is there a term for straighter than straight?

Jackass. Bully. Asshole Jock. Basketball player with no sense of morality or empathy. Ape-man