AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello All,

Apologizes for the update not update! :(

First and foremost, depending on what happens, this will be deleted as a chapter, so not to distract from the story, but I need your help.

Prisoner, in all honesty exists because when The Force Awakens came out I was trying to fill a void in my Star Wars heart. There were brand new characters and I wanted to explore their world. So I wrote and never in a million years anticipated anyone giving this story a glance. All I had was a rough outline and a love of fan fiction.

Now, YEARS later, I read this and go "Oh....? Maybe this isn't it?" which is where you, lovely readers, come in.

I am 100% not the same person I was when I started writing this and really want to make some REVISIONS to this story, mainly because I feel the pacing is so off and there's some not great writing in here. But I also believe, with a clearer mind and idea of what I intended for Magnolia and Kylo Ren, this could be a better story. More fleshed out if you will. 

So I need your help. Because there's still more to this story. At first I thought about making a sequel, but I really like the idea of just a long story, all in one fell swoop,  maybe that's just because it's what I like most when reading fan fiction. So what are your thoughts?

My ~tentative~ idea, as it stands now, is to put "under revision" in the title, that way it can be still read. The plot points should be pretty similar, but there might be some changes made and a little order shuffling of events. Also a little more "character development". This would happen over time...because I don't think I'd be able to manage a huge dump of everything all at once. Or should I just unlist/unpublish and do it all at once? That means a little bit with out this existing at all (however, I have thought about publishing this on similar sites [ao3/fanfiction, the forbidden other sites *gasp*]) so maybe it could be there in the meantime?

So really any feedback anyone has would be much appreciated! Even if that means you saying "you know what? I'm good! No more!" Brutal honesty is better than nothing.

Deep down, I'm hoping for a little interest because this truly has been a fun and enjoyable creative outlet, lol. 

Again, I apologize for the false alarm of an update. Hopefully that will come soon. Looking forward to your thoughts and musings. I love you. Thank you for taking the time to read, even if that meant glancing and leaving. 

Stay safe, may the force be with you!

xoxo

foodiefrankcastle