10

"After scanning her, it appears as though she's had severe head trauma. Most likely a concussion or something in that nature." The medical droid told Kylo Ren.

"What does this mean?" He asked.

"She needs to be watched carefully. Make sure she stays of possible danger or harm."

Kylo Ren rolled his eyes underneath his helmet. Clearly, this droid had no idea who she was.

"Hydration is key." The droid continued. "The medication we give her is best taken with meals." It pulled out a small container of pills and handed them to Kylo Ren. "We will need to see her in a week for another evaluation. I will bring her to you now."

Kylo Ren rolled the bottle in his hand anxiously. He could ignore the droid and keep her down in the cell, but it may cause further damage to her brain. He needed to keep her alive, he knew that the other pilot would come back for her, but she also could be useful for...something. He thought back to when they kissed. Keeping her around for that would also be good. He smiled to himself. 

Magnolia was close behind the droid who asked Kylo Ren "is there anything else you needed, sir?"

"No, that will be all." He said. He motioned for Magnolia to follow him as they walked through the hallways of the base.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her.

"Not too good." She said. "The droid told me it would be a while before the medicine kicked in. He said it was for the pain mostly."

He nodded and continued down a hall which Magnolia was unfamiliar with. He had begun to walk much faster and she was struggling to keep up.

"Can you slow down? Where are we going?" She called out. She thought she would be going back to the prison sector, but they were in a very empty hallway.

Kylo Ren stopped outside a large door and it typed in a key code before it opened. He walked inside and Magnolia followed him in, the door closing quickly behind her.

"Wow." She breathed out, her eyes adjusting to the dark room. In one corner was a bed with lush looking black sheets. Nearby was a large window that showed the outside of the base covered in snow. There were a few tables and chairs along with one lone bookcase, but other than those items the room was very empty.

"This is where you will be staying for now." Kylo Ren told her.

"What is this?" She asked walking over to look out the window.

"My room."

She turned around quickly. "What? No! No way! I am not staying here." She crossed her arms.

"Yes you are." He said walking towards her. "The medical droid told me you needed to be out of harms way and the best way to do that is keep you here."

Magnolia scoffed at him. "Like you wouldn't to see me tortured or put back in danger. I'm serious, why I am not back in the cell?" As her mind began to race with all the possibilities she felt her vision start to cloud again.

He was now only a few feet away from her as he reached his hands toward the release of his mask. "You're staying here to stay safe." He pulled the helmet off and tucked it under his arms, now gazing into her eyes. "While you still may be a prisoner, you need to get better in order for us to properly use you."

"Use?" Magnolia screeched out.

Kylo Ren felt the color drain from his face. Clearly she had taken his  words the wrong way. Well not entirely wrong. She still had no idea what he wanted from her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Holding you here provides us with leverage against the Resistance. Once you are better, we can put you back in the prison and get any information out of you we want."

Magnolia stood tall, trying to ignore the spots she was seeing. "You won't get anything from me." She said defiantly. 

"Is that so?" Kylo Ren asked her. He moved so that they were only inches apart. Their height difference making her have to stare up at him angrily. "What about that map you told me about?"

This time it was Magnolia's face that lost color. He knows where it is! She panicked. She had forgotten all about the revelation of the maps location.

"In fact I should just take it now." He said smirking down at her.

This time, he wasted no time in pulling the zipper of her jacket down and reached into the pocket where she told him the map was.

Magnolia was startled by his forceful actions, but couldn't help but smile as he felt around the empty pocket.

He withdrew his hand, his breathing becoming ragged from anger. "Where is it? Don't tell me you've hid it somewhere else?" His thoughts quickly turned dirty. It wasn't his fault, she had hid it so close to her chest the last time, his hormones and thoughts of escape were driving him crazy. He reached around and stuck his hands in the back pockets of her pants.

She squirmed against him. His actions had caused her to now be pushed into his chest. She slapped against him, struggling to see straight. "What are you doing you pervert?" She yelled out at him.

He quickly withdrew his hands and scanned her face. "You gave it to him? Didn't you?" He asked reading her mind. 

"Yes, yes I did." She said smugly.

Kylo Ren's rage skyrocketed as her turned away from her. "You...you..." he struggled for word as he felt his anger grow. 

"It appears as if you don't have a need for me really do you?" Magnolia taunted. "Having the map was really the only reason you're keeping me. I'm not leverage for the Resistance. I told Poe to leave me here. By sending the map with them, I gave up my safety for them. The Resistance will have the map shortly and you'll be too late." Magnolia realized that just because she wasn't really of use to the First Order didn't mean that she would be set free, but saying it aloud made her feel better about the situation.

He whirled around, grabbing her shoulders and startling her. "If you thought having the map was your sole purpose aboard this aircraft, then you are sorely mistaken." He said. He released his grip on her and slipped his helmet back on. He had to leave the room before he lost control and wound up doing something foolish like hurting her. He stormed over to the door. "Stay put and don't even try to think of escaping." He warned Magnolia before sealing the room shut.

Wow! I hit 100 views today, so thank you to everyone who takes the time to read!