"I can get my own damn drink Jaxon. Don't be stupid. Plus, he was right outside." I bargain, he's being a little ridiculous if you ask me.

Before he can say anything else, the SUV's drove up the driveway coming to a stop beside us. The backdoor of the one beside us swings open and Winter jumps out. She storms over to us wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank god you're ok! I freaked out when the Guards ran inside with their guns out, I thought something horrible happened to you." She rushes out.

"She's alright Win,  but I think you ned some rest. East is inside go to him and we'll be in in a minute." Jax says in a soft voice. He leans in and kisses her head before she makes her way inside.

Before he can open his mouth again I begin speaking.

"I just want to go to sleep now." I say rubbing my eyes like a child. Its been a long day.

"Ok baby let's go" Jax grabs my hand pulling me towards him.

We climb the stairs and go inside, heading straight for his room. He wasn't coming to bed just yet but making sure I was settled before he left again.

I shoved on one of his shirts before climbing into bed.

Wait a minute.

My chocolate Milk!

"Shit" I curse out loud, grabbing Jaxons attention.

"What? Are you okay?" He asks alarmed.

"I left my chocolate milk in the car." I say pouting at him. I don't want to get back up again.

"Seriously" He rolls his eyes at me. "Why do you need it so bad?"

"I'm craving it." I say groaning, all I want is my chocolate milk and sleep.

"Craving?" He says, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm on my period remember?" I remind him. A look of realisation crosses his face before he nods and walks out after grabbing my keys from the nightstand.

Yay!

He comes back not long after with my milk and says goodnight before going back to work.

I dose off in no time, satisfied for the night.

***

I eventually went back to school today, and my god, I didn't miss it. Jaxon got in late last night and had stuff to do today as well, so He wasn't in school. It was sad not having him around me all the time. I know we don't usually talk in school anyways but I like knowing he's there.

I went back to my apartment for a few hours after school. I had a few things to catch up on and its quieter at the apartment.

Jaxon was planning on picking me up after he's finished work but that won't be till later on so I've got plenty of time to do stuff.

I'm halfway through my English work when Gia's name lights up my phone.

I haven't spoken to her in a while.

Tapping the green button, her face pops up with a huge smile.

"Hey G" I say, positioning my phone against my water bottle.

"A! Its been a while." she says, rolling over onto her back.

"I know! How's things?"

We talk for about an hour about random shit, then she brings up that she's going to a party at the weekend. She somehow managed to bribe Matteo into covering for her for an hour. Must be blackmail of some sort. That's literally the only way we could get them to agree to stuff. Even then, it sometimes wouldn't work, so she must have something big on him.

"You need to help me chose an outfit." She says standing up to walk to her closet. The phone set up so I can still see her.

"Sure what were you thinking?" She grabs a top and skirt coming out of the closet.

"I was thinking of pairing these two, but I don't know. I don't think it goes." She says scrunching her face looking at the two items. The top is white and the skirt is pink and Checked. It's a great outfit but Lord knows how she's planning on leaving the house in it. Matteo can give her an excuse for an hour away but he can't justify her outfit to the others. There's no way.

"Let me see!" she nods and begins talking as she changes. I zone out as she takes her shirt off. I feel my body heat up in anger.

Her stomach is covered in bruises. I'm livid.

"Who?" I growl out, my voice deadly. She looks at me confused at my question before realising what I was looking at. Her face drains of colour.

"I- Uh It was just The boys in training. No big deal." She lies through her teeth. The boys would never ever do that. Sure we're rough with them, but they never are with us. Not rough enough to do that anyway.

"Bullshit. You better fucking tell me Gianna." I give her my deadly glare and she crumbles completely.

Tears well up in her eyes, and she looks to the floor. I don't care though, she's not getting out of this one without an answer.
Then in the smallest voice, she whispers a name.

"Anita"

And I thought I couldn't get any angrier right now.

I was wrong.

"She's dead" With that I hang up and call Gabriel.

He picks up straight away.

"Hello"

"Get the jet ready. I'm going home."

Someone's fucking dying tonight.

***

Hey Guys, I'm extremely sorry for taking so long to upload this Chapter!

I've just moved away from home to uni and am adjusting to this new lifestyle.

I'll try my best to get another chapter up soon!
Xx