Chapter 20: Claim

The whole weekend.

He ignored me the whole weekend. I tried calling but got nothing. I debated going over to talk to him in person but decided just to leave it. He'll have to talk to me at some point.

I don't give up easily.

It's Monday morning now and I've decided to make a bit more of an effort with my outfit. I mean it will be harder for him to ignore me if I look good.

Right?

I've decided to go with a black mini skater skirt and
lacy crop top. Matched with my cropped leather jacket and thigh high heeled boots. And just to be a little extra I add some fish net tights. Looking in the mirror I admire my work before putting some make-up on.

After that I make myself a coffee and that's me ready.

Let's go show him who's boss.

***

Walking towards the school, I saw a sight I didn't want to see. A sight that made my blood boil.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

In front of me, is Jaxon sitting on his parked motor bike with a girl straddling him. His hands are on her ass and his tongue is down her throat.

Taking deep breaths I figure out in my head how I want to play this.

Scanning the outside area I spot the basketball boys over in the corner.

Perfect.

My heels thunder against the ground, no doubt catching his attention, as I make my way towards the basketball boys. The captain in particular. He's in some of my classes and we've had a few brief conversations, I'd say he's the second hottest guy in this school.

I walk past the rest of them not saying a word. My eyes set on Captain. I don't actually know his name so I'll just call him Captain for now.

Grabbing his face I smash my lips onto his. He seems startled at first but kisses me back in no time. Hmmm it feels different. I prefer Jaxon.

Yea we'll Jaxon's tounge is down someone else's throat right now so too bad Alejandra. I remind myself.

Focusing back on the Captain situation, I take my lips back and whisper in his ear, "the wall" he smirks down at me knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

Not wasting any time he grabs the back of my thighs pulling me up so that he's now carrying me and shoves me against the wall.

We make out for roughly 2 more seconds until the guys ripped off of me and I drop to the floor, catching myself just in time.

I wonder who that is.

Before I can protest, I'm hauled over a shoulder as Jaxon starts walking. Thankfully his arm is over my ass so I'm not flashing anyone.

"Put.Me.Down." I growl out and surprisingly he does. However as soon as he does that he grabs my arm and jumps up onto one of the outside tables dragging me with him. What the hell is he doing?

"Listen Up" he booms, catching everyone's attention. Well most were looking at us already anyway.

"What are y-" I try to speak but he cuts me off, shouting again.

Rude.

"This girl is mine. If I see anyone even looking at her in the wrong way, you'll be dealing with me. And to all the guys out there, if I see any of you touching her. Your dead. In facts don't even think about her. Because I'll know if you do. Am I clear!" What a lovely little speech. Not.