Chapter 44: Confrontations

With that said, I get out of the car with a smirk. Jaxon wastes no time revving the car and speeding off. I just shake my head smiling.

Seeing as it's currently lunch time, there's a few people spread around the front of the school, but not many considering the weather is still pretty cold. I pull my jacket tighter around me and walk into the school, heading for the cafeteria where Franco and the boys will be. Hopefully they get along, I've become good friends with them. They aren't too nosy either which makes them perfect friends for me.

As I round the corner, I notice someone storming up the corridor. As they get closer, I realise that it's Franco. And he looks really pissed off.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as he gets nearer, "What's wro-" I don't even get to finish my sentence as he cuts me off,

"A Macaluso? Are you fucking serious Alejandra? This whole time, you've been sleeping around with a Macaluso?" He gets right up in my face. How in the hell did he find out? He just stares at me with so much anger and disappointment. I don't even try to deny it, it would just be a waste of time.

"How did you find out?" I whisper looking down. I can understand how he's feeling right now. Hell I would react much worse if it was the other way around.

"So it's fucking true. Great." He mutters harshly under his breath. He runs his hands down his face before looking back at me, "Your friends. I asked them about this 'mystery man'. And you can imagine my fucking shock when they told me who. I mean it's bad enough that he's even part of that family, but the Capo? You've really gone and done it now." He seethes, again getting in my face. I just let him though. The corridor we're in is empty for now so I'll let him get all of this out.

"Do you even have any idea what this is going to cause when your father finds out? Fuck!. You've single-handedly started a fucking war." He seethes, then proceeds to punch a locker. I stay silent as he stands breathing heavily. We stay like that for a few seconds until his head snaps to me. "I'm taking you back to Italy right now. I can't believe you've been around him for so long and haven't told anyone." He growls, grabbing my upper arm. Yeah, that's not happening. He can think again.

He attempts to drag me out of the school, however I wrestle with him to get his grip off of me.

"I'm not going anywhere Franco. You need to let me explain." I say in a hard voice, glaring at him. "There's nothing to explain Alejandra, I'm pretty sure I've got the gist of what's been going on here." He says returning my glare.

I once again try to get my arm out of his grasp, but he doesn't want to let go. I swear to god, I don't want to cause a scene, but I fucking will if he doesn't let me go. I don't want to physically hurt him but I might have to.

Just as I'm about to swipe his legs out from under him, a voice calls my name. "Aleja?"

My head whips towards the voice, as Franco and I stop struggling. Winter and Aspen are stood at the other end of the corridor, confusion and worry evident on their faces. Winter nudges Aspen, who then scurries off. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where she's going. I sigh, this is about to get out of control.

"What's going on, are you okay?" Winter asks taking slow steps towards us. I give her a comforting smile, "I'm okay Winter really." Franco scoffs beside me, "Winter? The baby Macaluso? Perfect." I turn around to glare at him as his grip on me gets tighter. I swear I'm about to knock this bitch out.

"Who is he Aleja?" Winter questions looking wearily at Franco. I open my mouth to answer but I'm cut off when I hear thundering footsteps approach us. And surprise surprise, East and Damon appear behind Winter. They take a second to assess the situation before Damon shoves Winter behind him. Awww, that's cute.