.𝟹𝟷.

Please vote and comment, don't be a silent reader, and give me your honest opinions💕🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy♥️✨

......

"So Taehyung what is this very sensitive subject you wanted to talk about? I mean you didn't spit a word till now" Yoongi spoke as he felt boredom eating him alive.

"I agree," The rest all said at once.

"Fine I'll speak, look guys actually I got into a relationship," he said the last part so fast as the others' brains couldn't connect what he just said then realization hit them hard.

"You son of a bitch" they all said at the same time.

"who? how? since when?" Namjoon asked. 

" That's not important, is she hot?" Jimin just popped in and all of them went laughing.

"It's Mina" they all stopped laughing and looked at him shocked, literally.

"If you're joking which you are then I want to tell you it's not funny" Yoongi bluntly said as he looked at Taehyung's face again which looked serious as hell.

"You serious?"

"Hell yeah, what's wrong with you people. It happened a week ago, I don't know how it happened but it did anyway, it's actually a big deal for Mina, you guys have to know that she forced me to tell you guys by myself because she feels weird about it since she has never been in a relationship before so she has to get used to it first, that's it"

They all laughed hard, Jimin fell to the ground laughing "Mina is so damn cute what the hell" Jungkook said between his laughter.

"I know right?"

"Look just try to make her comfortable with that we can all hang together today or something what do you guys think?" Yoongi was the one speaking, they all looked at him with confused looks on their faces "Don't look at me like that I like Mina she's not like most of the girls, she's different and not that sociable she hates people's attention I can see that she's a good fellow though so don't blame me from liking her I mean Taehyung is the  one who fell for her not me so tease him a bit"

"Yoongi is right I'll call Mina and tell her and to see what's the progress with her Friends".

"So girls there is something important I should have told you about it a week ago but who cares? Just don't tease me" Mina said as the girls gave her all their concentration " I am with Taehyung now," she said in a rush as Yuna and somi widened their eyes in shock but Shina just looked confused.

"Now, who didn't see that coming?" Yuna asked in surprise.

"How's that? you're with us now" That was Shina's thought as all of them facepalmed.

"She meant to say that they're in a romantic relationship dumbass" Yuna explained to her as she became shocked as well.

"How?" Yuna asked with a smile

"I've no idea but I just feel like myself when he's around it makes me happy plus I trust him" they all looked at her in 'awe' as Yuna came pinching both Mina's cheeks while squealing.

"Who would have known that Mina was a romantic girl?" Yuna teased her as Mina slapped her hands away from her face while the rest just kept laughing.

Mina's phone was ringing, it was Taehyung so she answered him "yeah?" she said in a hushed sound.

"So how did it go?" Taehyung asked her from the other line, she said it was fine except that they kept teasing the hell out of her and he agreed to her in this part.

" They're all teasing me. I had to escape from them, but they are all happy with this relationship, they love you " he said and Mina smiled.

"I want to cry now but I won't because you're not here, I miss you by the way"

"Miss you too bab- TAEHYUNG ARE FLIRTING NOW?" Jimin's voice was loud enough for Mina to hear and she kept laughing when Taehyung just told him to 'get out of his room that son of a bitch'.

"Whatever, look, they want to hang out today together all of us so be ready at eight okay?'

"I am fine with that, they look like they are taking the news so normally so I'm fine"

"Okay I'll pick you up at seven-thirty love you"

"Love you too"