"Okay but who was talking to you sir." Rah scrunched his face up.

"Boy I'll lay ya narrow ass out better try god and not me." Nas said in a serious tone. Despite their joking relationship, Nas still did assume the roll of being Rah's father and Rah did consider Nas a father figure— he just couldn't bring himself to go from calling someone he grew up knowing as Nasir to switching to dad or pops.

"You know what?
Nas you don't wanna battle,
you the snake without the rattle
you the boat without the paddle
You the duck without the waddle
You the horse without the saddle
The ranch without the cattle
The day without the shadow
I think you should skedaddle." Rah said with the most serious look on his face causing Armani to bust out laughing while Nasir's face read nothing but pure confusion.

"Yeah I said it." Rah nodded his head.

"Said what exactly?" Nas said.

"Oh my god...you uncultured swine." Rah said shaking his head as he got up. "Can't even be in the same room as you."

"Aight, remember that when you want ya lil girlfriend to come over or y'all wanna go somewhere." Nasir said making Rah's mouth drop.

"Woah woah woah, let's not do anything hasty now." Rah said. "Thou shalt calmeth down."

"Rah shut your goofy ass up." Armani laughed. "Go play the game or some while we finish reading these papers."

"Boooo."Nasir said frowning down at his paper. "Why we gotta do this?"

"Cause we grown and parents and you planted another kid in me." Armani said looking at him.

"Ohhh right." He said touching her belly.

"Hey lil sperm cell." He cooed at her belly. "Daddy loves you."

"Boy if you don't!" Armani laughed pushing him gently away from her.

"It's the aggression for me." Nasir said touching his heart. "Ain't even had to put your dry ass hands on me like that."

"These dry ass hands had you wanting to act up again.. and again...and again." Armani smirked making his mouth drop.

"You in my business...yeah don't do that." Nasir said getting up.

"Boy where are you going?" Armani asked shaking her head at her goof ass husband.

"I'm sorry, may I go pee your highness?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yes you may." Armani smirked making him roll his eyes as he retreated down the hall to the half bath.

She reread through everything she needs to and made sure there wasn't anything hiding in small prints and finally she was done. She sat and waited until Nasir came back and finished his and when he finished she put them in a folder. She called both her grandmothers on her mom and dads side and told them about the huge purchase her and her husband had made. She shared all her fears and worries and as usual they calmed her nerves. She also threw in at the last second that she was yet again pregnant and they made a big fuss over more grand babies. They happily congratulated her and even suggested that after her pregnancy she should get pregnant again— Armani wasted no time declining the suggestion.