"Ugh."Slumping my shoulders a bit, I walked towards him as he just gazes down.I know how hard he was working on making breakfast. And I also wish I could enjoy breakfast with him. But bad luck for me, I have work now.

Cupping his face with my palm, I make him face me but he just keeps his gaze down.

"Ah!Chim...please...don't act like this." I implored him as he finally looks straight into my eyes. The soft gleam of his explicit eyes corrupted the poet and utopist.

"Go away.You don't even know how much effort I was putting in making breakfast. You don't even care." He blabbers on and on, proving the fact of his effort until I wrapped my arms around his waist for a split second.

"Let's continue this later, okay?" Before he could say something, I rushed out of my home but at that very moment, I could picture his defeatant sigh towards me.

||

The small walk towards my cubicle was like a walk of shame as other workers were just sending me those familiar 'warning' glare. While others were yawning and sighing being adapted with my usual schedule of retardation. My workmates were throwing death glare and those "so done" look while I was just passed them my utmost sorry smile.

As soon as I reached my cubicle, a pale figure with blonde hair caught my eyes as he was searching something leaning towards my table.But somehow he could sense my presence as he straightens himself facing me.

"Good morning, Yoongi" I politely greet him as he just leans against my desk.

"No more good. Boss called you." He spat out bitterly with a sarcastic grin.

"Great." I utter with irritation lacing me as I just let my glow down while placing my stuffs in my desk.

||

Soft clicks of my heels was echoing through the marble floor with each step I take. Mind was full of regrets and unnecessary curses towards myself. Reaching the door, I took a deep breath. But before I could ask permission to get in, a voice proved it needless at the moment.

"Come in."Hearing the stern voice, I mentally prepared myself for whatever was going to happen as I step in.

Coincidental Mess || BTS FANFICTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें