Owners!?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

ENJOY!! 

Author's POV :

Little Yibo came running out of a room. Huan glanced at the room from where Yibo came out but the door was closed or maybe Yibo had closed it. Yibo stood beside his dad and looked up at him holding one of Huan's hands.

Yibo :"Dad I met a Xiao Tuze"

Huan squatted down to his level and smiled at the little boy.

Huan :"Xiao Tuze?"

Yibo :"Em"

Huan :"Your mom must be worried about you, let's go back"

Yibo glanced back at the door of the room, he came out of a few seconds ago before turning towards his dad and nodded.

Huan came down the stairs with Yibo. Yibo immediately ran towards his mom, who was sitting on a sofa silently weeping with a small handkerchief in her hands. Yibo pulled her dress from the side.

Yibo :"Eomma! Why are you crying? I don't like this place at all. Why are you crying ever since we came here. Let's go back"

Carman :"Yibo come here"

Carman held Yibo's hand and walked upto the wall near the staircase, there was a big portrait of a man and a woman on the wall, the lady was holding a small baby in her arms and the lad was looking at the small baby lovingly. Whoever made the portrait did an exceptional job, it felt as if looked at for too long, the portrait would come to life. Yibo looked at his mother.

Yibo :"Who are they?"

Carman :"This is Uncle Xiao and this is Madam Xiao and the small one is X-xiao Zhan....... Yibo uncle and Aunty left Zhan alone, he is all alone so Mom wants you to be friends with GeGe. Can you do that for me?"

Yibo :"GeGe! But he's a baby, he's even smaller than me"

Carman :"No silly, this is an old picture. He's older than you by two years so he's your GeGe. Your Zhan Ge"

Yibo :"My Zhan Ge?"

Carman :"Hmm let's go meet him"

Yibo did not answered and did not protested either.

Carman turned around to look at Marilyn the maid asking her to lead the way, when suddenly a commotion arose near the door, the main door was pushed open rather harshly and a build up man entered the mansion with an elegant lady and a well suited man entered the mansion followed by a few men in black. Yibo glared at them ferociously, at first glance he did not like any of them.

'She looks like a snake' - Yibo.

Carman glanced at Marilyn who was visibly tense with her downcast.

Carman walked upto the uninvited guests with Yibo following behind her fearlessly. Wang Huan glanced at the tense atmosphere and stepped in.

Huan :"May I know the reason for your intrusion here?"

"Hello! My name is Gall, Lawyer of Mr and Mrs. James"

Huan :"And I presume you are Mr and Mrs. James?"

"Hi! I'm James Fill and this is my wife Lawra"

Huan :"It would have been nice if we could welcome you to show our hospitality but today is just not the day. I have to ask you to leave please"