"G@mę iŚ Oñ"

Hi :')

I'll be honest I didn't proofread the chapter. So if you find any kind of mistakes either ignore them or tell me politely. Thank you for coming here once again to waste your time.

' 110 ' My hunny buns 🙃🙃

ENJOY!

Author's POV :

........"Hello?....... How did you got my number?....... Yes he's with me so?....... Um OK? Send me the address I guess"......

"Who was it?"

Yibo asked him while opening the car door for him.

"Miss Ziyi"

Yibo gave him a confused look.

"Why did she contacted you? And how did she got your number?"

"I don't know, she said she was trying to contact you but she couldn't reach so that's why she contacted me"

"And why?"

They were already on thier way back home.

"Take a right from here"

"That's not the way back home"

"She asked me to bring you to Crystal Bar. She said she wanted to tell you something important"

"Then let me drop you back home first"

"I'm coming with you"

"Wait what?"

"She said she wants me to be there as well..... Eh Yibo what do you think it is about?"

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Aren't you two really close"

"Kinda you won't understand"

"Oh"

Zhan turned his head away. Not gonna lie it felt kinda sour. As if Yibo was trying to remind him that many things have changed....... since you left.

"We are here"

Zhan got out of the car. It was kinda nice place for a bar. It was a classy bar for the elite class.

And you beat believe Zhan did not liked it. The music was blasting, there were not many people. The stench of alcohol was everywhere. Waiters were roaming all over the place. Zhan was not used to these kinds of places.

He had indeed went for drinks when he was in US but it was mostly places he was familiar and comfortable with. He doesn't like drinking because he gets drunk and when he gets drunk he will most probably spill all the teas. He becomes the most childish, most sensitive, most truthful and he will most definitely cry. That. Is. A. Must.

Zhan moved closer to Yibo as they saw Ziyi waving at them from a distance. They went near her. There was a young man with her and he had his arms wrapped around her waist.