'Í'm Jûşť Hęľpîňğ'

Enjoy 😏

I'm updating constantly, I want at least 70 comments to give the next update ☺️☺️☺️🙂🙂🙂

Author's POV :

Zhan immediately turned his back to the door and wiped his tears with the back of his sleeve. Having long sleeves has it's own advantages.

"Zhan?"

Zhan turned around and tried to smile despite the small tears that were forming in his eyes again.

"Prin--K-kuan Ge?"

"What the hell happened here and what were you doing on the ground?"

"I--Nothing happened, I just fell down after slipping... *chuckle*"

HaiKuan frowned and stepped forward. Zhan was visibly startled and moved back. Before Zhan could move away even further HaiKuan grabbed his hand and pulled his sleeves up.

"Then what the hell is this!?"

Zhan had a painful expression as he bit down his lip. He pulled his hand back and covered the cut again.

"I'm fine..... It was an accident..... My next class is going to start soon. I should get going"

Saying this he sprinted out ignoring the sharp sting of pain arising in his foot.

HaiKuan sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"You really want me to take care of this boy? Are you sure?..........Ah--nothing too serious um he just showed up with an injured foot in the middle of the road and just now I found him in the washroom with a nasty cut on his arm...... Hmm...... I'll try my best but you do know that I can't interfere much...... Hmm..... Ok bye and take care"

HaiKuan stood near the door with his phone in his hand a number shining on top of the call log.

<Aunt Carman>

"I'm pretty sure it was that brat's doing but why can't I believe that he would go so far as to hurt him.... I can believe that he might have abandoned him on the road but this.... Aaah..... I guess my peaceful days are going to be not so peaceful anymore"

HaiKuan glanced at the blood on the floor and grimaced.

"Ah Xiao Zhan....."

.

.

.

Stomp... Stomp...Stomp...

Zhan kept his head down while he walked past the students in the corridor.

'I wanna go home..... Home..... Is that even my home..... I just wanna leave..... I--'

"ZhanZhan!!"

Xiao Zhan immediately held the place where the supposed cut is, he felt anxious even if it was well covered. Shen Yue was coming towards him.

'N-not now..... I don't w-wanna see y-you right now.... N-no'

Zhan immediately clenched his jaw when Shen Yue came and held his arm.

'Shit!'

"Where did you disappear to?"

"I texte--Ah I forgot I don't have my phone with me.... Yueyue"

"Em"

"I'm leaving early, I'm not feeling well"

"Oh..... Do you want me to call a cab for you?"