'Zhan Ge'

Hi :)

Leave a Lot of Comments :) ❤️

BI :)

ENJOY!!

Carman beamed at the sight of the boy. He was sitting in the lounge fidgeting in his seat as if this was his first time at the Mansion. When the servant had informed her that someone came to meet her, she had asked the young servant to make the guest wait in the lounge. She didn't knew it was her beloved boy.

Carman tiptoed towards the sofa and went to silently stand behind Zhan. She hugged him from the back surprising the boy. Zhan who was taken aback looked up and smiled immediately seeing the woman. She chuckled seeing his reaction and went to sit beside him.

"So what is it?"

Zhan immediately broke the eye contact and looked down. Carman moved closer and cupped his face, making him look up.

"ZhanZhan? What happened?"

Zhan sighed as his bottom lip puckered out on it's on. He moved back before laying his head on Carman's lap. She smiles as she starts combing his hair with her fingers.

"Mom"

"Hmm"

"Will you hate me for something I did unintentionally?"

"Well that depends on what you did"

"Um what if I say I don't have control over i-it?"

She smiled and slowly patted his head.

"What is bothering my baby?"

"I-I um... I kinda..... sorta uh-- I think I l-like someone"

"Well it doesn't seem like just simple 'Like' to me, seeing it took you almost forever to spill it out of your system"

Zhan sat up and looked at Carman in confusion.

"Wh-what do you mean, mom?"

Carman smiled and pulled him to back to their previous position.

"Bunbun you don't wanna get embarrassed now, do you? It is your confession not mine. You tell?"

Zhan bit his bottom lip and took a deep breath.

"Ithinkiaminlovewithsomeone........There! I said it"

Zhan clutched his fists and closed his eyes tightly.

"Wanna hear something more surprising?"

Zhan looked up in confusion.

"Iknowyouaretalkingaboutthatunfilialsonofmine"

"Mom~~~I didn't understand anything. Were you a rapper in your teenage or something"

He said pouting. She pinched his nose and he glared at her. The glare didn't held any remorse or annoyance. It was just a cute glare.

(I do this sometimes with my mum... Sjskhsksjsj she babies me tooo much and I have to stop her >< like this)

"Well then. I......Know...... You...... Love................"

"Mom!!"

"That brat"

Zhan's eyes widened as he jolted up and turned around to look at Carman in utter shock.