°The Two Ends°

Don't forget to Vote and Comment :D

ENJOY!

Author's 6:

Yibo opened his eyes and looked up at the familiar ceiling of his room. He turned to look at the alarm clock on the bedside table and groaned.

"Two.... The medicine used to work better than this"

He stretched his arms and got up. He was about to get his laptop when he noticed the bandage around his hand.

"I can't believe that I actually felt like it was hurting"

He said to himself as he waved his hand around slowly with a frown resting on his face. He started working on his laptop soon after.

It was around 6 in the morning when he was done with the work. He glanced at the alarm clock and put his laptop aside. Yibo quickly pulled the blanket over his head and closed his eyes.

Yibo frowned and opened his left eye to look at the door.

"He's late. Is he still sleeping?"

He kept looking at the door and sighed when he was sure the older wasn't coming. He kicked off the blanket and got out of the bed. He unwillingly walked out of his room.

Yibo was standing in front of Xiao Zhan's room. He knocked on the door.... Once.... Twice.... Thrice.... But when he got no response, he twisted the knob and pushed the door. Unsurprisingly it wasn't locked. Xiao Zhan wasn't a big fan of locking doors.

"Zhan Ge??"

He frowned as he rubbed his arms.

"Why is the AC blasting? And why is his blanket on the floor?"

He said looking at the curled up boy on the bed. He walked up to him.

"Zhan Ge"

"..."

"Zhan Ge?"

"..."

"Ge?"

He gently shook the older by his shoulder and he still managed to sleep through it. Now that was concerning because Xiao Zhan was not a heavy sleeper. He tapped on Xiao Zhan's face and frowned.

"Hey, You- you're burning up... Zhan Ge wake up. We have to go to the hospital"

He groaned and pushed Yibo away.

"I'm fine. I just wanna s-sleep"

He said curling up even more. Yibo quickly turned off the AC and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Get up! We have to go to the hospital"

"N-AAA! Put me down!" He yelled getting annoyed with the younger.

"Shut up"

"Hey! That's rude"

"Glad you know. Now shut up"

Zhan felt his eyes widening even though he could barely open them.

"Oye! Where are you taking me?"

He said looking at the entrance of the bathroom.

"Circus, cuz you're one hell of a clown"

"Ha ha very funny. Now put me down!"

He said sticking his leg in the doorway.

"Move your leg"

"No!"