Suffering Begins?

Hi! 💀

I have nothing to say. Bring out those knives, you will be needing them. Get rid of the tissues. 😀😀😀😀🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️

1050 comments 😏 😏

Oooops I meant 150 🤡

OK 100 🤠

ENJOY!

Author's POV

"Come out Zhan Ge...."

"No!"

"Why?"

"You forced me to come here!"

"So are you planning on spending the whole day in the car?"

"It's better than staying with you"

"Oh really? OK then I'll go and enjoy all the rides and food in the amusement park and you can sulk here till I get back"

Yes they were bickering as Zhan refused to leave the car and it's been fifteen minutes since they have reached the amusement park, after Jaing Cheng forcefully pushed Zhan into his car and drove off from the school. Jiang Cheng closed the door.

"Wh--EH? A-CHENG YOU LITTLE RASCAL! OPEN THE DOOR! I SWEAR TO GOD I--"

When Zhan stopped midway Jiang Cheng immediately turned around and saw Zhan looking at his lap with shoulders hung low.

"Zhan Ge?"

He immediately opened the door and gently held Zhan's shoulder.

"A-are you ok? I'm sorry.... I completely forgot that you have a fear of getting locked.... I'm so--"

Zhan turned his face around a cheeky grin on his face as he flicked Jiang Cheng's forehead. The later sprinted backwards holding his forehead.

"Ow.... Ow.... You are so mean. I was worried about you."

Jiang Cheng glared at him as the later just stuck his tongue out in a mocking manner. Oh he has this super childish side of him which jumps out from time to time.

"Since we are already here! Let's go enjoy!! Yay!!!"

Zhan said enthusiastically as he ran past the younger. Who's the younger here again? XD

He was about to enter the amusement park when he felt someone grab him by his arm. He turned around to look at Jinag Cheng.

"Wait I have a surprise for you!"

"Surprise?"

"Just wait here..."

He said before running to God knows where. Zhan just stayed there like a good child that he is.

"Wait I'm the older! Why am I listening to hi--"

"Zhan..."

Zhan abruptly turned around to the voice.

"Shijie! I thought you said you were leaving"

He moved closer to the girl.

"I thought It'd be nice to spend some time with you two before I leave. You know we are unable to hang out together as often as we used to..... So... But A Cheng will stay here so you don't have worry"

"Why would I worry?"

He said before giving a toothy smile.

'Stubborn'