Stubborn Assh*le?

Hello Babies :)

Leave comments my sweet cupcakes and sugarplums 😚😚😚

ENJOY!!

Author's POV :

Zhan looked up at Chang Min who was smiling at him, then he turned to look at the boy sitting beside him and titled his head in confusion.

"What's he doing here?"

He said looking at Yibo who seemed to be not paying attention to the conversation.

Zhan leaned back and whispered to Chang Min.

"Why is he acting so weird? And why is he looking at me like that?"

Chang Min shrugged his shoulders standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"To place the order"

He said with a smile and left immediately.

"B-but they have waiters... What's gotten into everyone?"

He whispered the last part to himself and turned to look at the younger one only to find him staring.

"Ok, that's it! What's wrong with you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Zhan raised an eyebrow as the younger spoke in a relatively small and soft voice.

"Why are you constantly staring at me as if I'm an alien..."

Zhan groaned as he saw Yibo space out with his gaze still on him.

"Just Quit it already...Do I have something on my face?"

"N-no"

"Then stop staring"

"B-but why?"

"I am not comfortable with a pair of eyes on me and you've been literally staring at me ever since we came here"

"Oh, Was I?"

"Guys are you done talking or should I go for a small walk as well?"

Zhan rolled his eyes as Chang Min sat down. He started stirring his juice as the waitress started putting the dishes on the table.

Zhan was focused on eating.... Well partially. He was thinking about many things at a time.... Overthinking one of his talents...

He was thinking about what the students said and he was constantly concerned about Shen Yue.

'Even though we have our differences.... I don't wanna leave her alone in her current state. Should I go visit her again?'

He was still in the middle of thinking when he turned to take the salt. He almost choked on the food when he saw Yibo.

He was coughing and tried to reach for the glass of water but stopped when two glasses of water were shoved into his face.

He coughed and looked at the two boys suspiciously before grabbing his own glass of water and rejecting both of them.

"Why were you looking at my head?"

"I was eating"

"With your eyes on my head and not on the food"

Zhan glanced at Chang Min who smacked his own forehead with a disappointed look on his face.

Zhan made a weird face as he kept looking between the two younger ones. He shook his head and stood up only to get even more annoyed.