'Węłćømè'

I'm tired as hell 🙃🙃 My Uni wants to kill me 🙂🙂

Please leave a lot of comments! 🌚🌚

Author's POV :

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo but didn't dared to say anything. The moment they left the Wang mansion Yibo's auro suddenly changed, as if some kind of switch clicked off. He couldn't feel anything, as if there was nothing to feel from the person beside him. It didn't even felt like he was sitting beside a human with feeling. Was this small rant able to describe what Zhan was feeling? Maybe no. Zhan felt his stomach turning into knots. He felt as if he should just open the door of the moving car and jump out. Why was he feeling like this? Did he really felt scared beside Yibo. Did he really not trust Yibo enough, to put his guard down near him.

Zhan closed his eyes and tried calming himself. It seemed to be working as he started feeling more relaxed. Zhan felt the car stopping but was he ready to open his eyes. Zhan heard the slamming of the door of Yibo's side and the opening of the door of his side. This time Yibo didn't even asked him and straight up pulled him out harshly and started dragging him to God knows where. The area seemed pretty quiet and somewhat scary but maybe Zhan was just being paranoid. It was a small condominium complex. The guard greeted Yibo which the later ignored for sure. Yibo opened the door still holding Zhan.

The door opened with a click and Zhan was pulled inside. He didn't even had the chance to see the place carefully as Mr. Wang Yibo wasn't stopping. He kept dragging him and reached a staircase. They were climbing the staircase and Zhan would stumble every second step as his balance was not on point with someone dragging him.

"uh- Yi--Yibo slow down.... I'm gonna fal--aah ouch"

Zhan closed his eyes tightly as he hissed in pain. He wanted to hold his toe which struck one of the steps but was unable to bend down. Yibo glanced at him with a monotonous gaze and turned around before continuing, still dragging the now hissing Zhan.

The second room to the left, that's where he finally stopped and pushed open the door. He pulled Zhan inside.

"Can you stop treating me like a damn animal!"

Yibo pulled him with a blunt force and immediately left his hand. Zhan's eyes widened as he felt his body falling on the soft fabric of the bed.

"Stay here! Don't show me your face till morning"

Saying this Yibo turned around and walked out of the room. Zhan was sure that he didn't locked the door but what if he did, it's not like he could/wanted to get out with an injured foot.

Zhan scrunched his nose in disapproval as he slowly took off his shoes and surely the white sock was red at the corner. Zhan turned his head away. He closed his eyes and slowly rolled down the sock. Zhan opened one eyes and sighed in displeasure before falling back on the bed.

"That is one nasty toe injury. My pinki toe.... mmmm"

Zhan whined. He sat up and glanced at the injury from which fresh blood was seeping out and sure enough the white tiled floor was stained with small red droplets of blood.

"How in the hell that happened. I mean just how? It was a stair not a damn knife or saw"

Zhan stood up and tried not to fall and slowly waddled towards the bathroom holding stuff for balance. Once he reached the bathroom he placed his foot near the bathtub and took the shower hose and started rinsing his first 'welcome' wound. He took a few paper towels and wiped the rinsed injury.

He went back and only now did he noticed the red marks on the floor that were printed from the bed to the bathroom. He sighed and decided to leave it as it is. He was tired as hell. He fumbled through the stuff and found a first aid kit in one of the cupboards. He was no medical professional so the 'Third class bandage' was explainable.