38- A hidden side of life.

Start from the beginning

Mia was a very beautiful woman once. She was so egoistic about her appearance. Jk inherited her looks that's why he hates himself too. Whenever, someone mentioned it, that he looks like his mother, jk felt disgusted himself. But, the woman, stand in front of him right now...is not look like his mother in a beat...

She looks so thin and pale as a zombie. Her eyes get deep inside of her face. She gets dark circles around her eyes. Her cheeks also loose meats. She lost her weight that much that her collar bones are showing more on her neck!! She wears a simple dress which is oversized to her body, and her body shaking with so much effort, she put to stand up even.

Taehyung still clutching that fragile woman in his arms and crying for her.

Mia didn't even flinch. She is looking at jungkook with so much sorrow and pain in her eyes. Jk was speechless.

Suddenly, Mia stumbled upon his feet and limb on tae's arms...

"Eomma?? eomma? Are you ok? Please, don't take the stress." Taehyung carried mia to a bed and lay down her.

"I'm...(coughing) alright, taehyung. Let me...let me talk to him. I...I already make his life so miserable...I can't let you suffer for me." Mia held taehyung's hands and kissed it.

"Don't say like this, eomma. He is your son, and nobody can change this fact that you gave him birth."

"But, I need to let him know about my sins, taehyung. I never gave him the love of a mother, and if you did not come across my life, I would never know about motherhood too! Maybe I gave birth to him, but you make me a mother for real, my son. And, I want to thank him for that."

Taehyung stand up and came near to jk. He caressing the cheek where he slapped his love. Jk was frozen to even react.

"I know, love. You are surprised and shocked. But, Please, listen to your mother for once, after that, I will do whatever you want me to do. But, please, put your anger aside for a while, and talk to her. For my sake, love."

Taehyung's touch came jk back to his sense. After a lot of inner conflicts, he nodded to taehyung. Taehyung grabs his hand to take him near to his mother's bed.

Jk seat on a chair beside the bed, and taehyung seat near mia. He took her hand to gave her support.

Mia looking at her son for a while. She didn't know her son turns out so handsome like this as years passed. She forgot the time, when last time, she looked at him.
She smiles a little and closes her eyes to word out her dark past.

"I don't know, how to tell you about me, jungkook? That's something, I never shared with anyone in my life. Maybe I was afraid to look so weak in front of others, but I can't hide it anymore."

"As you know, I was born to a well-known family. My father was a very respected person in this country. He was the richest businessman, just like your grandpa at that time. I was the third child in my family but my parents found me unexpectedly. My elder sister was so beautiful than me and my elder brother was practically the apple of everyone's eyes, as he was the only heir of my father's legacy. When I was born, my father wanted another son for his family as he already had a girl before. He wanted to gain more power with more sons to carry on his empire...but, to his misfortune, they got me, like an unwanted child." Mia chuckle with pain.

"I was raised like trash to my family. Nobody cares for me, what I like or dislike, whatever I did, I was always compared to my sister and disgraced eventually. Later I stopped even trying to make them pleased because I knew, I never could be."

"The hatred of my family made me rebellious in nature. I didn't even care about what they think about me, as they never care about me. My father hates me to his guts, and my mother was a helpless woman to even defend me. My father wanted to get rid of me, that's why he made my admission outside of the country. I was left to state without any complaints. Nobody stopped me and I accepted myself as isolated. I used to be an arrogant girl in my college who didn't care for anything or anyone...until...I met your father."