Magnolia cut him off. "It's ok. I know everyone in that club is a gossip." They both laughed awkwardly. "Look, Gavin-"

"I know." Magnolia gave him a confused look. "I know you don't like me." He says.

Magnolia shrugged. "I tried giving you a chance when we kissed." She admitted. "But, Gavin it feels icky. I've known you for so long and I feel like it's wrong." She tells him.

Gavin sighs. "You're right." He muttered. "I just thought since we're both in love with people who are taken-"

"What?"

Gavin gave her a 'come on' look. "You're in love with Finn. I see how you look at him." Magnolia blushed a little. "I'm in love with Quinn, but that'll never work out. I just thought we could use each other to get together over them." He shrugged.

Magnolia nodded slowly. "So we're both playing each other?" She asked.

Gavin let out a small chuckle. "Yup."

Magnolia giggled. "We need Heather." She sighed.

Gavin nodded. "We always will."

• • •

As they waited for Mr. Schue, the Glee Club messed around with each other as usual until he entered the room.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted, more optimistic than usual. "Great news! Glee Club gets a photo in the Thunderclap." They all tried to give enthusiastic cheers, but they all sounded fake. "It's going to show everyone at the school that Glee Club is on it's way up." He tells them. "When we win Regionals, those Claps are going to be collector's items. I mean, all of your classmates are going to be begging for your autographs." They all tried to give him more enthusiastic cheers, but they were still pretty unhappy about the situation.

"This is the part where I leave Glee Club forever." Gavin mumbled to Magnolia, making her laugh a little.

Mr. Schue continued, as he didn't hear Gavin's comment. "But I had to compromise to do it. Um, we only get a quarter page in the back. Which means we have to pick two team captains to appear in the photo. So, tomorrow we're going to put it to a vote." He smiled brightly, making everyone clap.

• • •

After Rachel had been the only one the glee club voted for she unsuccessfully tried to recruit everyone in the Glee Club to be in the picture with her, she finally got Finn to do it.

Magnolia walked up to him, ready to tease him for giving into Rachel's terrible convincing skills. "Better practice your smile." She joked, coming up from behind him.

Finn spun around to face her, basically tripping over his own feet. "Haha, very funny. Not like you were going to do it." He told her as she walked on his side.

She shrugged. "No need to get defensive, just joking." She put her arms up.

Finn sighed. "Hey, what did Gavin say that made you laugh in Glee Club the other day?" He asked.

Magnolia furrowed her brows. "Sorry? I don't remember that happening." She admitted.

Finn let out a breathy laugh. "I'm sure, it was stupid of me to even ask about something that silly." He berated himself.

Magnolia shook her head. "It's ok." She assured. "Hey, wanna go get ice cream with Gavin, Mercedes, Mike, Matt and I after school?" She asked. "Quinn said she might join us, since she's staying at my house overnight." She said.

Finn ignored her question. "Since when are you and Quinn friends?" He asked.

Magnolia shrugged. "She was ranting about how much she needed to get away from everything, so I suggested staying over for a few nights." She explained. "So, ice cream?" She asked.