iv. preggers

Magnolia had got Heather to sign-up for Glee Club. After a lot of convincing from herself and Gavin, Heather agreed. As the three walked into the choir room, Heather's eyes went wide when she saw Santana Lopez in the room. "I can't do this." She tried to walk out but Gavin stopped her.

Magnolia sighed. "You already auditioned. If you don't show up Mr. Schue will be very confused." She whispered to her. Heather sighed as she, Magnolia, and Gavin joined everyone else.

Mr. Schue smiles at them and started passing out the sheet music for today. "Glad you three could make it. I was just starting to pass out the sheet music." He handed them all their parts.

After Rachel had gotten her part, her smile disappeared. "Excuse me, this isn't the right key." She told him.

Mr. Schue didn't pay much attention. "No. It's actually the right key."

Rachel looked confused. "No, no, this is the alto part."

Mr. Schue nodded. "Yep. Tina's doing the solo."

Tina smiled, clearly happy to get a solo. "I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from 'West Side Story' goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one." She explained.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes." Mr. Schue told her.

Rachel wasn't having it. "You're trying to punish me."

Mr. Schue chuckled a little. "I think you're being irrational."

"I think you're being unfair!" Rachel shot back.

Mr. Schue didn't look happy. " I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy about getting her first solo." He gestured to the girl.

Rachel looked even more upset. "Tina knows how much I respect her and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria." She shot back.

Tina's smile disappeared and Mercedes interjects into the conversation. "Wait... I'm a Jet?" She questioned.

Rachel looks at everyone before storming out yet again. "The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has." Artie commented.

Heather looked shocked. "She does this a lot?" She asked Artie. He nodded making Heather regret joining the group for a second.

Mr. Schue turns to Tina. "Congratulations, Tina. This is going well."

• • •

Magnolia was walking to her next class when Finn pulls her into a corridor. "What's up? Did you read that book I told you about beca-"

"Quinn's pregnant."

Magnolia's heart dropped. "Yours?" Finn nodded as he started to cry and leaned into her shoulder. "Hey, It's gonna be okay. Everything is going to be okay." She soothes him. It was a bit awkward since he was a foot taller than her.

Finn let go and wiped his face. "I didn't know who else to tell. I couldn't tell any of my other friends." Magnolia smiled at him. "Thanks for, uh, comforting me."

Magnolia waved a dismissive hand. "I'll help you with whatever Finn. Just ask me." He smiled at her and thanked her again before walking off.

Magnolia watched as he walked off. She knew that even developing a small crush on a boy with a girlfriend would end bad, but she never knew it would be this bad.

• • •

Heather and Gavin has saved Magnolia a seat at the football game. Magnolia always brought her own snacks to the football games because she thought the food there was terrible. Opening her purse to reveal frosted animal cookies she decided to eat one every time a player doesn't make a touch down, soon she was out of animal cookies.

After the timeout had been called by Finn, the Mckinley football team started dancing to 'Single Ladies', that was blasting threw the intercom.

After they had done that, they actually scored themselves a touchdown and now Kurt was up, since apparently he was the new kicker. 'Single Ladies' playa yet again and then Kurt kicks the football, making the field goal the game is over.

Magnolia cheered for her friends. As well as her school finally winning something. She hugs Gavin, and when the two realized they had shown affection for on another, they quickly release they other and turn to someone else.

• • •

Mr. Schue walks in the choir room, with a few football players behind him, thankfully the entire Glee Club is there, even Rachel. "Hey guys! Let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members fresh off their big win on Friday night, Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come." He smiled as the three boys go over with the other Glee Clubbers. "Let's start today with 'Tonight' from West Side Story."

Rachel smiles, thinking Mr. Schue and changed his mind about giving Tina the part. He paused for a moment and looked at Rachel before turning to Tina. "Tina, show us what you got."

The smile is wiped off of Rachel's face immediately. She looked upset and she left the choir room.