Questions

What is love?
Equius: "I used to belive that I understood love, and soon found that I had no idea. What I belivesl as love is not always two-sided like I once belived"

Persephone: "I'm not really sure yet.  I don't think I've ever felt it, Uh..  I don't think I like it. It hurt daddy"

Who do you love?
Equius:"My family and my beautiful matesprite, Marina. My Son and my Daughter are the center of my world other than her."

Persephone: "aww! Love you too daddy. Uhm I love my little brother Dakota and my daddy... and my other daddy even if I haven't seen him in years-Oh and marina! She says she'll be my mom!"

Regrets? 

Equius: "That is none of your concern, though regrets of mine are plenty I do not wish to share any of them with the likes of the public" He scoffed, crossing his arms.

Persephone: "Regrets? Not being able to protect my daddy from the people who hurt them, aaand~ not having candy in my pockets at all times" She giggled quietly.

Favourite color?
Equius: "Purple" He stated flatly, arms crossed.

Persephone: "Blue! Just like my daddy!" She squeaked

Pick up line?
Equius: "That is incredibly 100d and I refuse to answer that... i-is ..."

Persephone: "what's a pickup line?" She questioned innocently, tilting her head to the side.

What do you hate?
Equius: "My Kismesis, Tavros... and many other things"

Persephone: "People who hurt my daddy... and uh ... well I don't hate tayla, I just thought she would be diffrent. Uh... Pain? That counts right?

Favourite person?
Equius: "I could not ever choose between my family members" He explained.

Persephone: "uh.. Daddy! No! Dakota!... marina? Nope. Can't choose" She pouted