Thu,July 31

D-----> the highb100d contacted me today and said he forgot what he was going to say to me. he didn't mentiom what it was about but, I .. I really dont know what I wanted him to say. for me to be his matesprite? anything like that? but it seems unlikely.

vriska has told me the flushed quadrant can be tricky and wished me good luck the words spoken seemed to hold sincerity and I hope they did. I have never had luck with the flushed quadrant. when I tried I got a kismeisis instead of a matesprite as I had wished .

as for my flushed feelings, they are growing STRONGER I do not know why I am flushed for him. mabye it is the fact of his authority and placement above me. or the fact I am jealous of him . I jave never been able to relax without being awkward or building something to destroy . he is easy going and often gives me less stress. I pester him often trying to influence him hoping he will be more authortive when in all reality I envy how he already is.

he is perfect and it seems he is becoming the center of my universe he is in every thought every breath .

everything reminds me of him, eridan even, he lives in the ocean gamzee lives near the ocean. I enjoy robotics..... and gamzee enjoys the ....mudb100d I made robotic legs for .... I ..I think I  am done with this entry that thought has ... hurt me greatly

when will I find an alternate timeline gamzee who doesn't flush for someone else?