Chapter 18

Anthony fetch the boys in the house of Sandra and sent them to the airport.

"Excuse me, sir, is Sandra not coming today?" -Rae

"I'm sorry, I tried to force her to come, but she just laid in her bed the whole time," Anthony said.

They didn't know that Sandra was standing near the airport entrance, staring at them.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't go any nearer,' she had in mind.

When their private plane arrived, the boys went inside, then it took off.

"Timothy, you still haven't explained to us what happened to you yesterday," Sevi told Timothy.

"I'm the reason why we went to the Philippines," Timothy said.

"What?" The boys exclaimed.

"I told Manager Bang to hide it, and asked him f I could rest without intermitting my job, and he said he could send us here secretly, so there would be no stress and overwork," Timothy said.

"Why would you hide it from us," Yohan said.

"I don't want you to worry," Timothy said.

"Worry? How can we do that? Especially when you fell suddenly on the floor," Sevi said in a loud voice.

"I'm sorry," Timothy said.

"But what did Sandra do to you? When she went out the room, you were already okay," Hovi said.

"She was even the one to discover that you're sick," Jim said.

"Because she's a doctor," Rae said.

"No way, a doctor can't easily diagnose a patient by touch and obviously a doctor can't heal a patient's illness without anything in her hand," Sevi said.

"I agree," Juno said.

Timothy just stared at the plane's window.