Chapter 5

Early morning, when the boys woke up, Sandra only left a note in the coffee table.

'I went out early for school, I can't go home tonight, I need to do something important.'

"Did you ask her about your hand last night?" Rae asked Timothy.

"I tried, but she doesn't seem to know." -Timothy

"Okay, let's prepare breakfast," Rae told the boys.

"Who was that?" Hovi asked while pointing to a sketched portrait of Sandra and a man.

"Her boyfriend? It must not be a brother, they don't look the same," Jim said.

"She doesn't look like a girl who has a boyfriend, and no one brings her home here," Timothy said..

"Never mind that, let's find something to eat," Rae said.

Meanwhile, Sandra was in the University Hospital.

"You're too early today," Dr. Chivaaree told her, his one of Sandra's Professor.

"Prof, can I shorten my shift today?" -Sandra

"You're going to go to him?" -Dr. Chivaaree

"Yes," Sandra answered.

"I've known the both of you since you were young, I just didn't expect things will end up like this, I thought you two would end up with each other, but things do happen for a reason." -Dr. Chivaree

Sandra smiled bitterly.

"Ikumusta mo na lang ako sa kanya, kahit sa lapida na lang," Dr. Chivaaree said, and left.

...

Flashback (5 years ago)

...

(Phone rings)

"Hello?" -Sandra

                 "Sandra (sobs)."

"Tita Monique?" -Sandra

"He's gone."

"Po? Sino?" -Sandra

"Andrew is gone."

"What?... No! Where is he?" -Sandra

"Nasa University Hospital kami."

Sandra immediately rushed to the hospital.

"Tita? Nasa'n si Drew? I need to see him!" -Sandra

"I'm sorry. He got hit by a bus that lost brake control. He's gone." Monique told Sandra.

"Tito? Ano'ng nangyayari? Imposible yang sinasabi niyo, he's a very good motorcycle rider." Sandra told Joseph, Andrew's father.

Joseph's tears burst out, he punch he wall, he said, "doctor ako pero di ko naligtas ang sarili kong anak!"

Anthony, Sandra's father arrived.

"Sandra," he said.

"Pa, tell me the truth, Andrew is alive, right?" -Sandra

Anthony didn't answer.

"Where is he?" -Sandra

"Nasa morgue," Anthony said.

Sandra immediately rushed to the Morgue of the Hospital.

"Sandra!" Anthony shouted, and followed her.

Sandra saw a body covered with a white cloth. She moved the white cloth off its face, and she saw that it was Andrew.