Chapter 8

After the medical mission, everyone went straight home. Sandra's dad followed them to Sandra's house.

"Will you be staying here tonight?" Sandra asked her father.

"No, I just made sure that you guys go straight home safely, I need to go back to the hospital, by the way, your mom called, she said, you should resign on your part-time job so you could visit her on your free days or weeks in Jeju Island," Dr. Anthony told Sandra.

"Okay..." -Sandra

"Boys, please take care of my daughter," Dr. Anthony told the boys.

"Yes sir." The boys respond.

"I'll go now," Dr. Anthony said as he enters his car and left.

Everyone went inside the house.

"What do you want for dinner? We'll just order food, I know everyone's tired," Sandra said.

"Anything will do," Rae said.

"Okay," Sandra said.

While waiting for the delivery, everyone stayed in the living area, and talked about random things.

Sitting in the wide couch was Juno, Yohan, and Timothy. Sandra sits in the single sofa beside Timothy. Rae also sits in another single sofa. While Jim, Hovi and Sevi seated in the floor.

"We've been here for more than a week, yet we still don't know more about Sandra," Rae said. The boys stared at Sandra.

"Well, what do you want to know?" -Sandra

"Don't you really know anything how Timothy's wound disappeared?" -Hovi

"Hey, why are you asking her that?" -Sevi

"No, the question here is, why isn't she too shocked to know that Trixie was a snow fairy?" -Juno

"No, I want to know about her med school, if she's graduating," Rae said.

"Can I have you as guest for my next live video?" Jim asked Sandra.

"Sandra," Timothy called her in a low voice.

"Hm?" -Sandra

"Sorry about them, they're really curious, just like me," Timothy said.

"It's alright," Sandra said.

"Hi everyone," Trixie suddenly appeared in from of them all.

"Okay Sandra, first question, why are you not shock about knowing Trixie as a snow fairy?" -Juno

"Trixie, sit here beside Yohan," Juno told Trixie.

Trixie then went beside Yohan.

"Why would I? She looks just like ordinary people... and I thought at first, that she was just kidding around, so it's true... that she's a snow fairy?" -Sandra

"You want sample to believe?" -Trixie

"No, don't, the last time you gave sample, you froze my hand," Timothy said.

"How about Timothy's hand? You don't have anything about it?" -Hovi

"You're really curious about it, huh?" Jim asked Hovi.

(Door bell rings)

"The delivery is here," Sandra said and stood up, and walked outside.

After the dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms.

Sandra in her room, sits in the chair in her study table. She is full of wonders in mind.

A dove approached her window, and she came to greet it. She saw a rolled paper in the dove's foot, and she get it. Then, the dove flew away.

She opened the paper, and read a letter inside it.

'My dear daughter, I called your father yesterday, and asked him to tell you to visit me soon, it's been a while since you left Jeju Island. But if you can't, I'll visit you then.

How are you? How was your power? I know it's hard to avoid helping people, but please do, for your own sake.

I'll see you soon. From your Eomma.'

Tok... tokkk. Tok... tokkk...

Someone knocked at Sandra's door. She immediately hid the letter in her study table's drawer.

She opened the door and saw Sevi and Rae.