Chapter 7:

Sandra and the boys are ready to leave the house. The boys are wearing caps, jackets and masks so no one will recognize them outside.

When they are about to close the door, Trixie suddenly got out the door.

Sandra's eyes widened by surprise seeing another girl came out from her house.

"Who are you?" -Sandra

"Hi, I'm Trixie," Trixie said.

"Where did you just came out?" -Sandra

"Oh, except this door? Your refrigerator's door," Trixie said.

"Ahmm, Trixieis our friend, Yohan's girlfriend," Rae said.

"How did you came out the ref's door?" -Sandra

"I'm a snow fairy, by the way, you look like someone I've met before," Trixie said.

"Uhmm who?... ahmm you wanna come with us?"-Sandra

The boys stared at each other.

"I can't, I just came here to say bye bye to Yohan, I'll see you all when you come back, I'll check on your house while you're out," Trixie said.

"Ah Thank you," Sanda said.

After some moments, Sandra and the boys left. Hovi drove the van for them. And Sandra seated in the front seat with Hovi.

"Why did you bring so many school and home supplies with us?" Juno asked Sandra.

"My dad organized this outreach program, he wants to give help to the people in the mountainous barrios," Sandra answered.

"We're going to the mountains?" -Timothy

"No, just down the mountain side," Sandra said.

When they reached the a barrio, the tents for medical mission and donations are already on set up.

"I'll ask your help on giving the supplies, my friend Daisy will instruct you on how to distribute, if you want to see me, I'll be on the medical team," Sandra told the boys before taking off the van.

                 The boys also got out the van, and a girl holding a folder and pen came to approach them.

"Sandra," the girl called.

"Oy Daisy, kumusta?" -Sandra

"Eto, tuloy sa pag-aaral ng law, tuloy din sa pagsusulat," Daisy said.

"Bakit nga pala hindi mo pinapublish yung mga gawa mo?" -Sandra

"Hindi pwede eh, utos sa taas," Daisy said as she points to the sky.

The boys stared at the sky that Daisy pointed.

"By the way, they are my companions, and I hope no one will know who they are, except you and papa, okay? Makikilala mo naman siguro sila sa mata, fan ka nila diba?" -Sandra

"Yes," Daisy said.

"Boys, she is Daisy, don't worry, we can trust her, she'll also give you codenames so no one will recognize you," Sandra said, and got an ID tag with a name Sandy, and wore it, and left.

Daisy gave the boys their name tags.

Ryan for Rae, June for Juno, Hope for Hovi, Theo for Timothy, JM for Jim, Yuan for Yohan, and Cedrick for Sevi.

"Oh I like this name," Sevi said.

"By the way, you look familiar, have we met somewhere?" Juno asked Daisy.