Foreword

Oh, forewords. I do love a good foreword!

Welcome to Book #8 of the "I Never Knew" AU! This will quite possibly be the best story I ever write, folks. I have a feeling you're going to really enjoy it.

First things first: Chapter postings don't start until October 11th, 2020. I'm posting this description twenty days early so you can add it to your library, if you want ;)

Also, on October 11th, expect a good five chapters to be posted. I already have a lot of material loaded and ready for this story, and we have a LOT of ground to cover. A LOT.

If you're new to the "I Never Knew" AU, WELCOME! You can still read this book as standalone romance. I'd highly suggest reading Book #5 first: "I Never Knew". If you don't, though, that's okay! I'll try to summarize as best I can as I go :)

I don't curse, and I don't write super shmexy. This book will have kind of a steamy kissing scene, but NEVER FEAR! It doesn't go beyond kissing. And keep in mind that I do have characters who are GETTING MARRIED. There's one scene in particular where you know what's going to happen, but I never write past that idea. I know there are middle schoolers out there - I see you! And we don't do lemons here. Nope!

And that's all I'm telling you. So many twists and turns!

Any predictions? I'd really love to hear them.

Mmkay, that's all for now. See you on the 11th!

God bless,

Beep24