Insert, Fight! [PRT. II]

Waterfall Basin!

Thrust-Curve!

Splash
...
Splash
...
Splash

...

Right now, the temari balls were being dribbled inhumanely quick. Dust arose into a cloud at Susamaru's feet and slowly engulfed her and Yushiro, making his 'tch' in frustration. Susamaru cackled at his little sound, ready to attack at literally any moment.

Temari balls whizzed at Yushiro and flew past him, the blue haired demon swerving to dodge his opponent's toy weapons. Could these even be called toys at this point?

After all, they ripped off heads. Twice.

...

Yushiro's eyes widened as a ball went straight for his face, but a foot kicked the ball out of the way in time.

Susamaru cackled before saying with a sinister smile, "What fun this is!"

(Y/n) huffed lowly, staring at Susamaru with nothing portraying emotion except her vibrant...

Gold eyes?

She hurt Ne-Chan. She shall pay. Was all that was racing through (Y/n)'s mind at the speed of a bullet train.

"Hey, you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!"

Yushiro scolded. The gold in (Y/n)'s eyes faded to mere tint flecks as she stood and stared at Yushiro silently. Yushiro's mean and strict expression faded into a fearful, teary eyed one of (Y/n)'s youngest brothers. ...Has she hurt you, too? (Y/n) wondered before staring then patting Yushiro's head.

"Wh- What's wrong? What do you think you're doing-? Here it comes!"

He yelled, watching the toy fly at the two.

(Y/n)'s eyes slitted again and her expression turned grave in a mere millisecond as she kicked the ball back to Susamaru, eyes filled with rage. Her scent leashed out, shocking Tanjiro.

The... anger in her scent! This is (Y/n)!? Holy hell!

As the ball was hurled back at Susamaru, the said childish-like demon cackled before winding up her arm and throwing it back just as quick as it came back.

(Y/n) grunted and kicked it again, launching it to her enemy with great fury.

"Look at her."

Yushiro whispered in awe at the girl.

"Lady Tamayo..."

He whispered, looking at his Lady before his purple eyes darted back to (Y/n), who kicked it again. Harder.

Nezuko was slowly recovering, unconscious at the moment as her chin and everything reformed.

Shock displayed on Susamaru's face. She caught the ball, but the immense amount of momentum made it spin repeatedly in her hand. Surely, if she wasn't a demon, she would have definitely lost it.

You little brat!

"So how you can kick my temari back at me?" She asked cockily. "How insolent!"

(Y/n) stared at Susamaru with narrowed dull, (chocolate, raven, cool, etc.), (e/c) eyes. Her fists were at her side, half hidden in her black kimono. She shifted her foot forward, ready to launch another kick. The small movement shifted her (f/c), patterned kimono.

Susamaru bounced her temari again, the ringing of bells definitely visible.

They kicked it back and forth, the amount of force shown in each kick so great, it showed the air flow of the patterned yellow, red, and blue temari which was getting kicked back and forth. Any human would never be able to even survive such a kick.