Insert, Fight!

Nezuko and (Y/n) placed the unconscious lady in the basement, a soft glow surrounding the three for a moment before Nezuko and (Y/n) looked to each other again. Their eyes glinting with curiosity before they began their way up stairs again.

"Yushiro...

Yushiro!"

Lady Tamayo whispered as Yushiro's head began reforming. Tanjiro watched in disbelief.

"Lady... Tamayo! Didn't I tell you? Not to get involved with that damned demon hunter? My blindfold technique is still a work in progress! I know you're well aware of that yourself!"

Yushiro spoke dryly, his throat somewhat parched, for his vocal chords slowly began reforming.

"I may be able to hide appearances and scents, but it's not like I can hide their very existence!"

"The greater our numbers, the more chance of a trace we'll leave! And the greater odds that Kibutsuji will find us!"

He shrieked.

...

Nezuko arrives to the scene, eyebrows furrowed in determination to protect her brother.

(Y/n) quickly waddled after her teenage sister, the younger girl holding onto her sister's hand as she stared dully into the chaotic room.

"Nezuko! (Y/n)! Take care of the demon in the tree!"

Nezuko nodded and (Y/n) mirrored her role model before they both jogged off to Yabaha, the arrow demon.

...

Nezuko lunged at the arrow demon Yabaha, sending a flurry of kicks. Enough to keep him from controlling the temari.

(Y/n) perched in a tree, watching her sister closely with shimmering (e/c) orbs in the moonlight.

...

"Third Form!"

He yelled, slashing the temari as he recalled his promise to Lady Tamayo to bring her the blood of the Kizuki and sliced off the arms of the temari demon. Whatever it takes to save his sisters!

...

"Don't stir up dirt like that..."

Arrow whispered before a fog of purple mist erupted from his palms and a yelled.

"So filthy!"

The germaphobic screamed. Nezuko's eyes widened as she gasped through her bamboo gag.

And she was thrown like a ragdoll.

(Y/n) watched silently as her sister's body was flung to the side before hopping down, footsteps silent as she recalled a moment from when she was a human.

...

(Y/n)'s silent footsteps made no sound as she snuck up behind her sister. "Ne~Chan!" She cheered- One of the few words she knew as she was just a child and wasn't that fast of a learner.

Nezuko yelped and giggled, carrying (Y/n) on her back. "Oh, my! Hello, pip!"

The elder sister giggled, calling (Y/n) by her nickname. It was from her love of wolves and canines and all things that barked or howled.

...

(Y/n) landed in front of Yabaha silently, piercing (e/c) eyes staring at her opponent.

Hurt... Ne-Chan... You hurt... Ne-Chan.

...

"Nezuko!"

Tanjiro shrieked as his sister's hurt body was pushed harshly against his.