Against Corps. Rules!

Nezuko and (Y/n) slowly awoke. Thier eyes split open to see thier brother struggling to move forward, and finally reaching and bringing them into a hug. (Y/n) hummed softly, hand resting silently on top of her brother's and sister's heads.

Nezuko hummed back softly through her muzzle. And then a stranger stood up. "Can you move?" The tall one asked. Wasn't that...?

Tanjiro gave a sharp inhale. "Even if you can't, force yourself to. Run. Quickly."

"Oh, my!" A soft voice rang. "Isn't that against Corps rules?" It asked. "Tomioka?"

And Tanjiro did, lifting his young sisters into his arms and sprinting away. He grabbed the crate on his way, too. Tanjiro did his best, but was tackled down. He was almost knocked unconsious. "Nezu... ko! (Y... (Y/n)!" He strained before being kicked into thw ground and was rendered asleep. The girl slayer raised her katana, ready to bring it down on Nezuko. And she did. But was stopped..

(Y/n)'s hand bled as she held the blade still. The slayer was confused... How could a demon be protecting another?

Her eyes widened, a hand bleeding from holding the blade above Nezuko's hand. Before being pulled away by the said pink-kimonoed girl. And they ran. (Y/n)'s hand slowly healed as they ran away. The slayer swung her blade again.

And then they shrunk.

'They... turned into small girls.' The slayer thought as she kept swinging. They evaded every attack. 'And they aren't throwing a single attack. I wonder why?' She thought.

"CAW!" A... talking crow called, causing all of them to slow to a stop. "CAW! Nezuko, Tanjiro, and (Y/n) Kamado! Bring them the HQ! CAW! CAW! Nezuko and (Y/n)! Wearing a bamboo mask! Tanjiro! Who bears a scar on his head! cAW!" The crow screamed.

The slayer bent down to the females who both wore bamboo gags. "Do you happen to be Nezuko and (Y/n)?"

...

Nezuko and (Y/n) awoke to being moved. But not on thier brother's back. Nezuko held (Y/n) close silently.

And then Nezuko's scream as a sword was driven through her shoulder. "Stop it!" Tanjiro cried as the blade went through the back of the box covered in blood.

A few words were spoken. Another stab, directed to Nezuko yet again. It was stopped.

(Y/n)'s hand held in in place, barely scraping her shoulder. "What the hell?!" Sanemi growled from the outside of the box, giving it an extra shove. It peirced (Y/n)'s shoulder, the small child screaming in pain.

Soon, the blade was taken out, and then dropped a bit after. Nezuko held (Y/n) close, grunting as they impacted on the rough ground.

About 15-30 minutes later, they were baited. Blood... Not ordinary blood. Marechi.

'Marechi. Marechi. Marechi. Don't eat. Don't...' Both Nezuko and (Y/n) growled lowly as the red substance leaked through the hole and onto Nezuko's head and (Y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n) yelped as they were thrown onto another platform. And stabbed again.

(Y/n) grunted, gripping at the blade as it wen't through her shoulder, Nezuko growling lowly.

The door of the box whipped open, Sanemi standing in front of the two as he held out his bleeding arm.

They held each other's hand as thier chin was covered in saliva. They drooled at the sight of Sanemi's marechi blood, free hands in tight fists.

Shinobu spoke to the other hashira that held Tanjiro down.

Thier vision faded to a flashback. They stood in front of Tanjiro and Giyuu.

"They're different! I don't know how... but they would never hurt people!" Tanjiro pleaded.

Thier parents.

Cherry blossom trees.

And then... The masked man. "Humans are to be protected. You must never hurt them." He instructed as they rested.

...

'Humans... must never be injured. They must be protected. Never hurt them...' (Y/n) thought.

Nezuko whipped her head to the side with a determined grunt.

(Y/n) soon followed suit, turning her head violently around, eyes closed in determination.

They sat in thier crate, glaring at Sanemi, huffing at him. They narrowed thier pink and (e/c) eyes.

Nezuko and (Y/n)'s eyes closed as soon as thier crate door did. (Y/n) hummed gorggily, falling asleep with her Oniisan. Her big sister.

Nezuko.