Insert, Lady Tamayo and Yushiro

"STOP!" Tanjiro yelled as the man bit into his wife's shoulder.

Tanjiro tackled the man to the ground, holding him down. He shoved a cloth into the man's mouth to prevent anymore biting.

"Place pressure on the wound with a cloth!"

Thoughts raced through the teen's head.

"Do it harder!" He yelled. "Place more pressure! Tie it with a rope!"

Tanjiro's grip tightened. "MUZAN KIBUTUJI! I'LL XIT YOUR HEAD OFF! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO! I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

He yelled.

He fought with the police, "Stop! Please!"

A sweet scent flowed through the air. "Aroma of Visual Fantasy," a sweet voice echoed.

Thoughts raced through the boy's head again.

"You still refer a demon as a human. Even after he was turned." A beautiful woman says, staring at the boy with her soft purple eyes.

...

Two dead bodies lay in an alleyway, and another one in a gooey puddle with blood.

Muzan stood there, pulling his glove back on, staring at the mess of bodies. He hummed.

He snapped his fingers

"Hm. Bring me the head of the boy with hanafuda earrings." Muzan commanded.

"Your wish is our command," two demons kneeled.

One had eyes with arrows in his hands, the other holding tamari balls.

And they were off.

For the hunt.

...

Tanjiro was back at the udon stand after apologizing to his young sisters.

"Listen here! It's not the money that this is about! I just want people to actually enjoy my udon!" The cook yelled.

"I'm so sorry! Please get me another bowl!" Tanjiro asked.

The cook pointed at the young girls. "What about you!?"

...

Nezuko and (Y/n) stood, glaring at a boy.

"Eh, (Y/n)? Nezuko?" He asked. Tanjiro walked over to the demon.

"Aren't those girls demons?" The other demon, Yushiro asked.

...

And after Tanjiro ranting on about how beautiful his young sisters were, Yushiro walked through... a wall?

Tajiro paused. "Eh-?" "Come on, quickly. While others aren't around," the blue haired demon commanded.

Tanjiro pushed a hand through the wall first, as if to test it. After his hand went through, he walked through completely, his pink and (e/c) eyed sisters following.

And before him shown a home with an eye-like pattern shown on a paper on the front.
...

"Ah, Nezuko, (Y/n)! Get up! That's bad manners!" Tanjiro exclaimed, lightly flailing her arms.

Tamayo shook her head. "It is fine. Make yourselves at home." She sat and smiled.

Small stars shined around Yushiro as he awed at his Lady Tamayo. His blue eyes shining.

"Now then, allow me to continue," Tamayo says, looking at Tanjiro with her pretty purple eyes.

Nezuko and (Y/n) laid there, scooting up and down, pushing and pulling themselves with their legs.

Like a small game.

...

A sound of a tamari bell rang through the alley way.

"So? Are we close?" The temari demon asked.

She smirked and threw a temari ball.

...

"Duck!" Yushiro yelled, Tanjiro pulling (Y/n) and Nezuko to the ground as a temari ball kept bouncing around unbelievably fast in the rather small room.

"Oh, look! Isn't that the fugitive AND the boy with hanafuda earrings!?" The temari demon, who we will refer to as just Temari, asked.

"We're in luck! We'll have two heads to show to our master!" She laughed.

The arrow demon, whom we will call Arrow, sighed. "Please don't use such ruthless moves. I have dust on my kimono now." He murmurs.