Recovery

Broken ribs. And bones. Each and every one of the three.

At night, (Y/n) and Nezuko liked to go out in the garden and make a few flower crowns. And each of the patients would mysteriously wake up with a flower criw either in thier heads or on thier bedside table.

Not to mention, Tanjiro skmetimes wen to the roof to meditate, the two siblings joining them. And for some oarticukar reason, Inosuke and Zenitsu would always tag along. This kind of annoyed Tanjiro, since it was his and his sister's time, but he was glad to see his close friends meditating. Er... Trying.

"Did I ever mention how nice you two are? You both look very pretty~!" Zenitsu said giddily. Currently, it was the week ater rehabilitation, and only another week was to go. Nezuko was making a flower crown and (Y/n) was wearing another flower headpiece staring up at the sky. The moon was beautiful tonight.

Inosuke was silent, but he had his biar head off. Which cinfused (Y/n) because he almost never took it off. At least, around others. He only did it when it was his friends around. Or when (Y/n) was around...

The blackette with blue ends wore a flower crown atop his head. This made (Y/n) happy. Because it wasn't just an insignificant flower crown. It was the one she had made for him last night.

(Y/n) looked at Zenitsu, who was kind of bummed out he forgot to wear and show off hs own flower crown the girl had made for him. So, (Y/n) took hers off and placed it on his head. Tanjiro irked. Well... His sisters weren't so little... But they didn't have to make him want to be so protective of them..

Zenitsu turned a bright red, even tomatoes would have been put to shame. "Thank you, (Y/nnnn)!" He chimed happily, pressing his pointer fingers together. "I'll wear it all the time, I swear!"

(Y/n) paid no mind. She just kept staring at the moon. Tanjiro focused on his breathing, Total Concentration - Constant. Nezuko leaned against (Y/n), the elder sister pulling the (h/c)-ette into a warm hug. (Y/n) liked those. She remembered them. Whenever Nezuko would call her "pip" all the time.

It made her feel safe. Protected. It reminded her if when she cried. Mostly because they wouldn't be able to get a dog, but also other reasons. Kind of.

The End

-

Hey, yall! That's it fir this story, since I don't read the manga and Netflix doesn't have the movie- Thanks for sticking eith me through this journey of my first completed fanfic. It really is a memorable moment. 😭😭 I kinda don't want it to end tbh-

Love you all, stay safe. ,ake sure to vote for my next X Reader!!!

Voting Status - CLOSED

WINNER
Enola Holmes x Reader

How to Train Your Dragon 2 x Reader

Enola Holmes x Reader

Stranger Things x Reader

The Old Guard x Reader

-Author~Chan(Chess).