CHAPTER 48 - THE DAY LIZZY WAGED WAR AS A VLOGGER

CHAPTER 48 - THE DAY LIZZY WAGED A WAR AS A VLOGGER

All of us who are watching the TV froze in place. Even after the broadcast, nobody dared to say a word. Everyone is silent.

Yufa, Zell, and I looked at Lizzy who is just standing. She’s hiding her eyes with her bangs, and the only thing I could make out of her facial expression is her mouth. She’s biting her lip. She’s also shaking.

“Your majesty,” Zell whispered. He wanted to get Lizzy’s attention but it was ignored.

All of a sudden, the overseer of the Cathedral Exa; Father Corsola turned his head to speak to Yufa.

“Is she the one you’re talking about?”

“Yes, Father.” Yufa nodded.

The priest rubbed his temples as if he’s now in deep thought. “Well, this is now a lot more complicated than we thought. A Heretic has actually appeared in Agartha.”

“Heretic?” I tilted my head. I’ve heard that word back when Lizzy fought Chancellor Mimosa, and that blonde blind bitch actually described herself as such.

“Chancellor Mimosa is a Heretic.” Yufa approached me to give me the explanation I seek. “We also call them the World-Ender Priestesses or even Ragnarok Brides. But Heretic is way easier to pronounce.”

“What does a Heretic do?”

“They summon evil elder gods to rule the world.” Father Corsola said. “That’s why we call them Heretics because they serve demonic all-powerful beings.”

“There are thirteen of them in existence that is spread throughout different realms and realities. Among all threats to the world, they have the highest risk ratings on their head.” Yufa clarified.

“So in other words, that blind blonde bitch is planning to summon an evil god to destroy the world?” I asked.

“Hey, language.” Father Corsola sermoned in the background.

“Since she’s a Heretic, then yes.” Yufa nodded. “When I used my psychic tracing ability during the fight, I felt this unholy energy and evil psyche within her heart.”

“So that’s the reason why she’s claiming Agartha!” Zell roared while clenching his fists. “I knew that she’s scheming something, that fucking whore!”

“Hey, language!” Father Corsola yelled again.

“What can we do to stop that blonde blind bitch’s plan to destroy the world?” I asked.

Yufa shook her head. “I have no idea. Heretics serve different demonic elder gods so it’s hard to pinpoint the counters. They even have hidden abilities that nobody knows. The only lead we know about Heretics is that they are ought to marry a man who will be the vessel of their elder god.”

“Marry a man?” Zell and I tilted our head.

Back when Chancellor Mimosa first appeared, she made a gooey erotic french kiss with Lizzy’s revived demonic brother. Maybe that blond blind bitch revived Alfeus for the sole reason of becoming a shell for their god. Great. Gross.

“It’s not that simple. I think there’s still a ritual involved. As I said, everything varies from the elder god they serve.” Yufa said. “That means we still have a chance to stop them.”

We are all surprised when Lizzy finally talked. She said it in a soft voice, still hiding her facial expression by bowing.

“So my brother, my kingdom, and my people are just fodder to them, huh?”