CHAPTER 10 - LATE NIGHT LESSONS WITH THE FUHRER-GENERAL

So Lizzy and I started living in my apartment. At first, I thought that living with a beautiful princess would be a great thing. Oh, I’m so wrong about that.

Expectation: Every morning, I would be greeted “Good Morning~” by a cute kawaii-him-waifu-chan princess and offer me a coffee to jump-start my day.

Reality: I was woken up by a splash of ice-cold water on my face. I almost had a heart attack and almost fell out of the sofa where I always sleep since she moved here.

“Wah!”

“Wake up, donkey! You’re going to be late!” That was the voice of an angry woman.

“Ugh, five more minutes.” I scratched my head and adjusted my face on the drenched armrest of the sofa. 

I tried to cover my head with my blanket, but it was immediately pulled by the beastly woman. To make it worse, she stuck a hot cup of coffee to my cheeks, making me wake up better than chugging a gallon of caffeine.

“Ow! Hot! Hot!” I cried. “Hey, what was that for!?”

“You’re so happy-go-lucky! Did you forget that you have an early morning class!” Lizzy had her arms on her hips, ready to preach.

“But I slept late!” I reasoned out. “I deserve a little more time to rest!”

“That is what you get for watching anime until past midnight! And you’re always on your phone!”

“What are you, my mom?” I lazily said. “You don’t have to be so strict about it!”

“Get your lazy ass up and prepare for school!” Lizzy finally materialized her sword and pointed it to my throat.

“Y-Yes ma’am!” I cried as I immediately stood up and went to the lavatory to wash my face. While walking away, I muttered under my breath: “Damn it, I thought I’m living with a princess, not a Fuhrer-General.”

It’s been three days already since she moved here. So far, nothing weird has happened. There’s no Aegis Knights walking house to house to check for her, not even FBI agents who want to raid my ecchi anime collection. My days are actually normal.

We never get to talk a lot since mostly we are minding our own business, except for the chaotic mornings and wake-ups. Every morning is the same scene as above. I go to school and attend classes from morning until afternoon, sometimes until night if it’s Mondays because of my law subjects, so I mostly go home late.

Sometimes, I wouldn’t see Lizzy in my apartment when I get home. Apparently, she’s doing some kind of bizarre activities like surveying the city, installing magical sensors to track Agarthans entering the perimeter, and doing some magical maintenance. I was mostly busy doing my homework (Edit: Playing games and watching movies and anime) so I did not pay much attention.

<>

At night, sometimes she teaches me how to use the Archonlight System. Surprisingly, she is a great tutor, a sexy and cute teacher with eyeglasses. She uses visual aids and magical PowerPoints to make my pick up knowledge better. She even made me take notes as if this is one of my summer classes.

“Archonlight System is the power of kings and rulers, which means that you cannot use it for yourself. The system is made to empower your subjects and give you more control in them.”

“So basically, with the system, I can only do support magic? Like, I can only power-up people under my command?” I asked.

“Precisely. That is why it is called Archonlight. Archons are rulers. It is a system to enhance leadership.”