13

Jimins Pov

I look at Lisa who nods "go on" I smile and then run with the guards to the south side of the fence and see citizens all looking scared. I see guards locked out the palace. I run to them and grab one of their swords and then run to where Jungkooks bedroom is and climb up the wall and into his bedroom

I run into the ballroom and my eyes widen seeing jungkook on the ground and his mother stood there with a gun pointed at him "you STOLE my crown!! You pathetic peasant!!!" Jungkook puts his hand on the bullet wound on his arm and sits up putting his forehead against the gun "do it......you won't accomplish anything....jimin and Lisa will stop you from doing anything...."

She puts her finger on the trigger and I run to her and push her hand so she shoots the wall instead. jungkook gasps "j-jimin?" I glare at his mother "I thought my guards killed you!" She smirks "no~ they couldn't kill a queen"

I smirk "well I don't have any problems with killing a queen!" She points the gun at me and I quickly move and cut her hand off making her scream. I see jungkook looking down leaning against the wall blood staining his dress.

I fight his mother for a while and then get fed up and stab her stomach making her scream in pain. I move closer to her and smile "told you I had no problem killing you" I pull my sword out and she falls to the ground.
I walk to Jungkook quickly and drop the sword.

I kneel down next to him, he pushes me away "go back to Lisa jimin I'll be Okay" I shake my head "no let me help you jungkook!" He winces when I start to patch his wound up on his arm "what happened?" He sighs "I came home and she was waiting for me...."

I sigh and finish patching his arm up "you need to be more careful Jungkook.....she could have killed you" he nods "yeah.....I know" I look at him "what's wrong?" He smiles "nothing.....I'm fine.....just one of those days.... y'know"

JUNGKOOKS POV

How can I tell him I still love him? He's engaged to lisa.
I smile and nod "I'm definitely fine....see?I'm smiling" he sits next to me "you're not okay jungkook I can tell....just because you're smiling doesn't mean you're okay" he puts his hand ontop of mine "tell me what's wrong"

I look at him and he smiles

"You can tell me anything Jungkook

"You can tell me anything Jungkook....I'm listening" he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. I look down "I can't tell you this jimin....." He tilts his head "why?" I stand up "because you're with Lisa......I don't want to ruin that"

He gasps "wait you-" I walk away and walk to my room and lock the room and slide down the door
I can't tell him I love him.....he's engaged.....he's in love with Lisa....and I don't wanna ruin that..

Jimins pov

I stare at Jungkooks bedroom door......does he......love me still???.....I didn't think he still loved me....

No maybe I'm overthinking this.....I don't think he loves me...... he'll get engaged to a princess or prince soon! And I can't wait to attend his wedding!
We'll still be friends.....even then!!

Yeah.............that's right......