6

Jungkooks pov

Prince park points his sword at me. I look down and smile "you're going to be an amazing king prince park..." he sighs "why did you give all your weaknesses away?! I could kill you right now!",

I nod "please do.....the civilians who live in the north are so happy....they're free.... civilians here had no freedom....but you can free them!" I look up at him "you can save them!" He glares at me "but why don't you be the one to free them?"

I shrug "I'm not fit to be a king......I'm just a peasant" tears roll down my cheeks and then I move towards him and grab the blade of the sword and move it closer to me. I wince a little feeling it slide my palms "just do it....."

He lowers his sword "no..... because you helped me and my men get through your mother and father I am allowing you to live, you will be the king of the south, however if you do anything against us I will not hesitate and kill you"

He pulls my hands off his sword and then puts his sword away. He then crouches down and pulls some bandages from his pocket and he wraps my hands up.

I look down and then move my hands to my lap. Prince park sighs "tell me your name" I sigh "I'm jeon jungkook your Highness" I feel him staring at me so I look up at him and he sighs "okay....well.....go and get dressed and make your way over to my castle.....we have things to discuss....and bring the jewels" I nod a little.

Jimins pov

I look at Jungkook who was fiddling with his fingers Looking down. I then roll my eyes and walk out the castle....that prince isn't right....maybe he was treated badly or something.....no....he's a prince!

I walk back to my castle with my army following behind. my mother runs to me and checks me over for wounds "are you okay?!" I nod "yes mother.....just a slight graze on my arm....I'm fine" she gasps and then quickly grabs a bandage and wraps my arm up.

I look at my father who was talking to my army. I sigh "I didn't kill the prince.....jeon jungkook is his name and I think we can trust him....from what I can gather he was treated wrongly over there.... because he grabbed the blade of my sword and TOLD me to kill him....I can't be sure but that's only what I can assume.....I think he's just fed up of living like that"

My mother nods "I think I remember meeting jeon jungkook when he was just a boy....I cannot be sure though...." I gasp when taehyung runs to me "jimin!!!!" I chuckle "hey tae...you okay?" He nods "yeah! We heard you killed the jeons?"

Jin, namjoon,hoseok and Yoongi all walk to us. I shake my head "I killed the queen and the king was banished but the prince-" I get cut off by civilians booing. I see prince jeon walking up the steps in a beautiful dress

He was holding a small bag

He was holding a small bag. He bows to everyone "your highnesses" he hands me the bag "the queen must have moved them....these are all I can find....but if you give me a few more days I might be able to find them all..." I open the bag and then hand it to my mother

She gasps "these are all real....and very valuable" jungkook nods "yes....I can find some more if needed......but....since im allowed to be king....shouldn't I have some for myself?" Jin nods "of course....nice to see you again also jungkook"

Jungkook looks at his and his eyes widen "seokjin.....it's wonderful to meet you again it's been years" he nods and they both shake hands. I huff "okay king jeon you may keep the rest of the jewels.... however if you go against any of us we will not hesitate to kill you" he nods "of course"

My mother sighs. Jungkook smiles a little and then bows to us again and walks away.
I huff "why does he seem so fucking familiar?" Taehyung chuckles "you probably met him at a ball or something.
.. actually.....maybe not cause of the fence"

My eyes widen.....the fence!!.....of course I remember!!I smile and then run to my room
He might be the boy I met years and years ago when I was eight!...I remember now!! He gave me the bunny necklace!!!