22

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I stare at the birds in the tree and then sigh taking one of my pills, jimin walks into the room "baby?" I nod "I took it..." he sighs "I'm sorry baby... But you need them" I stand up and nod "yes because I'm going crazy.. Yes I know"

I open the window and lean on the window seal, I smile when a bird lands in the tree close to the window. I hold my finger out and it flies and lands on my finger. Jimin walks to me "you aren't going crazy baby... You're having hallucinations and that's not your fault"

I gently stroke the birds feathers "but it is though isn't it?" I turn to him holding the bird in my hand, he tilts his head "what do you mean?" I sigh "YOU don't hear voices... So somehow I've done something wrong and now karma is here to bite me in the ass"

The bird tweets and I smile and then hold my hand out the window so it flies off. I close the window "and you've pretty much locked me in this castle..." he nods "because there are people out there who want you dead jungkook!"

I shrug "fucking let them" I gasp when he grabs my chin and makes me look at him "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I push him away from me "a lot of things obviously" he crosses his arms "you've changed jungkook" I nod "yeah well I can't exactly stay the same as the six year old me..."

He scoffs "you've turned into an asshole jungkook! This attitude is fucking disgusting" I stare at him and he gasps "shit... Baby-" I shake my head "no no... I'm glad you FINALLY told me what you really think"

I take my ring off and shove it to his chest "shove this and our friendship in the trash" his eyes widen "jungkook? You can't be serious.." I shake my head "no bubba I'm serious...have fun with your kingdom while I have mine~"

His eyes darken "if you start a war you will never win jungkook!" I smirk and walk out the castle. Mrs Park gasps "jungkook?" I look at her and then pass her my diamond necklace my grandfather gave me. She gasps "what is this fo-"

I wink at her "see you on the battlefield" her eyes widen.
I walk out the castle and back to my castle. I look at the guards "build that fence again! Twice as thick!!" they gasp "but the North and south-" I glare at them "do as I say! Shut the gate! Lock it up and never open it again!"

I walk into my castle and walk straight to the training room. I see a few guards in there and they look at me "your highness?" I nod "teach me everything you know...." one guard walks to me "your highness? Aren't we friends with the others?"

I smirk "not anymore, they call me crazy? I'm gonna show them crazy~"

Jimins pov

I sit at the end of the table with all the others sat around the table. I stand up "jungkook will start a war and destroy everything I built for him! He doesn't know what he's thinking" yoongi sighs "well... Why did this happen" I look down

Lisa gasps "did you yell at him or something?!" i sit down "I said he turned into an asshole and his attitude is disgusting.. I didn't expect him to be a drama queen about it!"

Namjoon sighs "jimin.... He has been through a lot of shit...you have to go and talk to hi-" he gets cut off by yells from the civilians

We all run out and my eyes widen when I see Jungkooks guards building the fence sepaeating the south and north again "what is he doing?!"

I gasp "fuck! CONTACT THE ARMY!" I run out to the crowd of civilians and make my way to the fence and I see two guards by the fence "let me through!" they sigh "queen jeon said we shouldnt open the gate unless he says" I groan "for fuck sake jungkook!"

I walk to where I use to climb the fence, I start to climb the fence and then scream when I get knocked off by something. I groan when I fall onto the ground "shit!"
I look around "fucking hell....this is my fault"

I hear an alarm go off and my eyes widen. I then sigh and walk to the castle "he wants a war?... Let's go to war" jennie gasps "you can't! He's your best friend... Y-your boyfriend!" I roll my eyes "he's started a war and I'm going to end it!!" her eyes widen and I walk into the castle "GET EVERY GUARD WE HAVE TO THE BATTLEGROUNDS!"

My parents look at me sympathetically. I sigh and walk to my bedroom to find my weapons but stop when I see my necklace that jungkook gave me along with a rose he also gave me, I chuck them into the trash and grab my gun and sword and then walk back out my room

Kill every jeon...
My father was right...